Fat experiences

How did you found out that you like fat people?

Never noticed a difference. Parents, siblings and myself are all very fit but had a very mixed range of family friends. I guess after a few early dates there was a clear pattern. It's hard to define but imagine after the first few times you have found someone attractive, do you note the hair color, or personality type, or eye color?

It was like that for me. I have friends who without realizing have strictly dated blondes without thinking about it. It's just their type is clearly blonde. I have friends who won't date anyone who won't debate them, hard, on a subject. Again they aren't aware that there's a required label like the recently coined sophophilic (or correctly sophoerotic).

We put a lot of emphasis on the very very recent labels on preference, behavior,gender and sexuality but ultimately we are unsure if they form I'm a punctuated manner on the onset of chemical sexualization or if they develop over time in a weighted sense such as: try fat - positive experience - score up fat.

I think over the last 22 years since my first sexual experiences i've just had more fun with fat partners than with thin ones hence it's not a punctuated "first" but more a graduated confirmation.
3 years

I first found out I liked fat people when I was about 12 or 13 years old. I was at a dentist's office, when I saw a teenage girl walk out of one of the rooms.

This was back in the 90's, when bodysuits were popular. The girl was chubby, and the black bodysuit she wore was hugging her belly, which was bouncing and jiggling above her waistband as she walked.

I remember being mesmerized, marveling at how beautifully her belly moved with each step. It was like watching the ocean move.

I had to take a swim class a couple years later. The boys had to wear brief-style swim uniforms. Two of them stand out, with one being chubby and the other being fat. Again, I was fascinated by how their fat bellies jiggled when they moved. I especially liked the way the fatter boy's belly bulged when he sat down.

Fat was a mystery to me at the time. I had been skinny all my life, and I desperately wanted to know what fat felt like. I so wanted to have a belly that bulged over my waistband and jiggled as I walked.

It wasn't until many years later, when I learned about heavy whipping cream, that I was able to have the experience of being fat. It is everything I hoped it would possibly be, and I love each soft, squishy pound.
3 years

I always liked the larger female form and softness in the belly.

One high school dance, maybe homecoming, I was asked by a girl to dance. She wasn't fat, just chubby. She had a bit of a muffin top that I felt as we slow danced. I didn't notice anything while we danced, but afterwards I became aware that I was having a physical reaction.

I danced with a different girl later in the dance who was skinny. There was no reaction.

It's difficult to dispute those findings.
3 years

Both recent exes were already chubby and gained a bunch while we were together, plus I was into the chubby chicks in school anyway. My wife now is a confident 305-ish and quite happy in her own skin :-)
3 years

When I was 10-11 years old in the 5th grade, I had a friend in the 8th grade that was chubby and had started developing breast and a Booty. And my curiosity took over and I wanted to know what her body felt like so she used to let me hug and feel on her. I miss her for real
3 years

Arame:
When I was 10-11 years old in the 5th grade, I had a friend in the 8th grade that was chubby and had started developing breast and a Booty. And my curiosity took over and I wanted to know what her body felt like so she used to let me hug and feel on her. I miss her for real

I don't care how old you are, you never forget your elementary school crush.
3 years

I was maybe 10 and I remember I was sitting in front of my first cousin. She was older maybe 17 and already about 350-400 I'd estimate now.
I remember looking at those colossal thighs stretching her skirt to a near breaking point. I was totally mesmerized.
Of course, being 10 I had no idea what all this meant. But, now I know, she was one big dish, super energetic and very cool with how big she was. The whole side of that part of my family was growing some huge females and nobody was about dieting.
3 years

I searched "fat women" on YouTube once when I was an early teen figuring myself out and it's just been there ever since. I went down the rabbit hole and now here I am: closeted feeder with nary a girl to stuff.
3 years

Dat8boi8:
I searched "fat women" on YouTube once when I was an early teen figuring myself out and it's just been there ever since. I went down the rabbit hole and now here I am: closeted feeder with nary a girl to stuff.

The "closeted" part might be the problem. smiley
3 years

I had such a crush on a chubby friend just before starting high school. He got bigger in high school, and I just thought he had the best body of anyone I knew.

Around the same time I saw a movie or maybe a TV show with Chris Farley and quickly developed my first celebrity crush.

Skinny/average people just never appealed to me, they never really caught my eye.
3 years
12345   loading