Fattening others

My feeder is getting fat

In the last year it is very obvious that my wife has been growing me larger but along the way she has been getting fat too. She loves to grab at my belly but now the tables are turned and I can jiggle her dough belly without an issue.

Whenever I reach for my fattening treats I have been offering her some and I find it funny that she needs to upsize her clothing. Its interesting that some people naturally get fat without much effort. She told me yesterday that she's over 200lbs again and Im curious how big she will become. She looks great skinny or as a fatty. She doesn't want to be fat but its obvious she is now as isnt very motivated to lose her 40 or so extra pounds.

Anyone else have a feeder who has gone from thin to fat while fattening you?
3 years

My feeder is getting fat

I have been a subtle encourager of my wife's gain, but now I'm gaining up to 230 lbs. at 5'11" with a 47" waist. My wife is over 200 lbs.
3 years

My feeder is getting fat

While cooking Extra fattening meals for my wife when she went back to work as well as buying obscene amounts of fattening treats and her favorite Ben n Jerry’s. She started to pack on the lbs. I was so consumed with seeing her gain I didn’t even realize I was out gaining her. After unintentionally packing on a good 20 lbs. and a good size gut sticking out in front of me I decided to intentionally gain to see how big of a gut I could get in hopes my wife would tease, reprimand or scold me. 40+ lbs. later and looking 12 months pregnant she not only said anything she began feeding me some extra fattening dinners along with seconds and thirds when I tired to put my foot down ...she would still encourage me.

Moral of the story is Fatties like their partner being a fatty with them I guess.
3 years

My feeder is getting fat

I started off as a feeder back when I was around 150lbs, but over time I ended up gaining more and more, partially because I love food and partially because I tended to keep up with my feedee at the time. Now I'm pushing over 240lbs and even without a feeder I'm not slowing down.
3 years

My feeder is getting fat

projectpolemics:
It's happening to me, wow!

I am the proud feeder of a woman already so obese she struggles to dress herself- but recently I discovered I have a belly apron without even noticing!

I didn't even notice the extra weight in my daily life, but my gut now hangs an inch or so over my pants and feels massive when I lift it up and drop it. And I've grown little B-cup boy breasts! With a combination of mass and muscle, I can crush cans with my ass just by tightening! I can feel my belly bounce in front of me when I walk!

My job is really active, and a lot of times I don't even have an appetite. I guess I was just destined to get fat, and realizing that gives me a lot of confidence.

This sounds so hot! I can't wait to feel more changes like this to me in the future.
3 years

My feeder is getting fat

GettingRounder:
Since I started gaining my feeder has been slowly putting on weight, from making meals to be extra fattening for me, and even smaller portions start adding up, and he bakes a lot so we have plenty of sweets around the house that I'm not the only one who finds too good to leave uneaten.

I feel a bit bad though, because while he gets embarrassed when it comes up, I adore how he looks even more now that he's on the chubby side and would like to encourage him to gain more.

Should encourage it, just act cute about it and give him plenty of "incentives" for why he should indulge.
3 years