Gaining

Trying to picture myself at goal.

To me that is part of the appeal, to find out how you look once you get fatter. It isn't anything you can really control, so you just kind of have to go for it on blind faith that you will like it.

That said, 200 pounds at your size won't be anything dramatic (at least, based on my experience -- I'm about your height)

Your belly will curve out some and be noticeable some of the time, but still something you can hide pretty well with the right clothes. Your face will soften up some but you shouldn't have a very dramatic double chin or anything. If you gain rapidly you'll notice the extra weight, but in general that isn't enough to really stop you from doing anything, it just might slow you down a bit on the more intense activities. And of course you'll need larger clothes, but you'll still be able to get them in standard stores.

I didn't really start to feel or look (to my eyes) noticeably fat until nearly 220. But then again, my thinnest adult weight had been 170, so I wasn't as used to thinness as you.
3 years

I try to imagine myself at all of my goals. I know there won't be much change when I reach 300 pounds. But when I reach my wife's goal for me at 450+pounds I know there will be. And when I finally become 600 pounds I will be huge
3 years

Apfc1989:
Hey all, so I now have a gaining friend now to gain with and we made a goal for one another and ect. I’m currently 161.4 and my goal is 200 but I am having a hard time seeing myself at 200. I’m excited and can’t wait to see obviously. But is it bad that I can’t believe the scale could ever say 200 and what I’m gonna look like. I just feel like down on myself for not being able to

Your waist will be bigger, and depending on genetics you may have a soft belly or a firm belly. I've gained twenty six pounds in the last few years. My waist is now 47" up from 44". You should take photos of yourself as you gain, you will be amazed.
3 years

I've been looking at the photos on www.mybodygallery.com/ to try to get an idea as to what I might look like at different weights.

It's funny. Before choosing to gain, I used to think 270 pounds was huge. Now that I weigh 283 pounds, I'm just not big enough. Even when I look at women who weigh 350 pounds I think, "nope, not big enough. I want to go bigger."

I really don't think I'd be satisfied until I'm in the high 400's.
3 years