General

Feddist d&d module

NerdyChef:
Hi there everyone! I've had an idea bouncing around my head for a while about making a home-brew module for D&D focused on feedism. I would absolutely love community feedback and ideas about what might work best for something like this. Ultimately after some play testing I would like to be able to publish something here to share with everyone.

I'd be game
3 years

Feddist d&d module

I RPd a sorta similar situation with someone once. Some of that stuff might work for rules/ events/ traps
3 years

Feddist d&d module

I love this idea. I’m up for it
3 years

Feddist d&d module

I’m so down I’ve been wanting to play more ttrpgs just tell me what’s necessary and I will draw up a sheet
3 years

Feddist d&d module

NerdyChef:
Awesome! So how would everyone want to collaborate on a project like this?

I can attempt to help with lore for a universe governed by feederism and hedonistic stuff as well as flavor text pre existing spells and abilities
3 years

Feddist d&d module

I would like to play a wg ttrpg can I have some more info please and thank you
3 years

Feddist d&d module

Feedmexoxo:
That would be so much fun! Have you got any ideas so far?
. beautiful girl
3 years

Feddist d&d module

NerdyChef:
Hi there everyone! I've had an idea bouncing around my head for a while about making a home-brew module for D&D focused on feedism. I would absolutely love community feedback and ideas about what might work best for something like this. Ultimately after some play testing I would like to be able to publish something here to share with everyone.

would love it. I love D&D. I love being a 'stealth' chubby muffin. Go for it. Maybe then I will be encouraged to run FA Call of Cthulhu (cosmic horror D&D) one shots smiley
3 years

Feddist d&d module

This sounds really cool!
I can do simple drawings if that helps
3 years