Gaining

The cuteness factor

Totally what you said about cute! Especially something about things like elbow roles, wrists that are just creases, chubby hands, and other not-generally-erogenous-zone areas that round out.
3 years

The cuteness factor

Feedmexoxo:
Yes definitely! Nice squishy bellies are just so cute! Especially fat/chubby faces and arms that are so round and cute. Can’t really describe it apart form the urge to squish haha

Couldnt agree with this more!!
3 years

The cuteness factor

I don't always think about sex when I see a beautiful fat person. I think they're cute and I wish I could tell them that
3 years

The cuteness factor

Edxl:
Totally what you said about cute! Especially something about things like elbow roles, wrists that are just creases, chubby hands, and other not-generally-erogenous-zone areas that round out.

These are just a few of my favorite things with a BBW.
3 years

The cuteness factor

I find fat both cute and sexy! A well dressed BBW is cute. When her belly, cleavage, hips, or arms are "accidentally" exposed - she becomes sexy!
3 years

The cuteness factor

UglyAndUnloveable:
Also -

I am a total sucker for arm fat. You know, those "loops" that mostly women get - like your arm is a Michelin man! They are so pillowy and adorable.

There was this barista not long ago with the most extreme football-sized, flabby arms, I was smiling the whole time I got my coffee. Finally I decided to take a chance and said:

"I just wanted to tell you, I really love your...glasses!"

She lit right up, big smile. Maybe she knew what I meant.

I also want to share that when I was 16, I got my hair cut by a 300-plus pound 20 year old who otherwise didn't regard me as anything but a kid. But her arm flab kept smacking me in the face, and every time it hit me, I was like "um um um um...wow" inside.

Some things stay with you!

Great thread, thank you all for participating.

This story reminded me, of all things, of a cute dental hygienist from a few years back.
She was as cute as can be, but the best part was that she had a very plump and sexy tummy, so when she was "working on me,"
she was pressing her plump tummy into me. It had the effect of making me look forward to going to the dentist. Imagine that!
3 years

The cuteness factor

ShakesSphere:
The 2-minute clip from the 2001 movie Monkeybone explains the whole thing.
bing.com/videos/search

Throwback!
3 years

The cuteness factor

UglyAndUnloveable:
Also -

I am a total sucker for arm fat. You know, those "loops" that mostly women get - like your arm is a Michelin man! They are so pillowy and adorable.

There was this barista not long ago with the most extreme football-sized, flabby arms, I was smiling the whole time I got my coffee. Finally I decided to take a chance and said:

I also want to share that when I was 16, I got my hair cut by a 300-plus pound 20 year old who otherwise didn't regard me as anything but a kid. But her arm flab kept smacking me in the face, and every time it hit me, I was like "um um um um...wow" inside.

chubluvr:
This story reminded me, of all things, of a cute dental hygienist from a few years back.
She was as cute as can be, but the best part was that she had a very plump and sexy tummy, so when she was "working on me,"
she was pressing her plump tummy into me. It had the effect of making me look forward to going to the dentist. Imagine that!

Have had this with a dental hygienists as well !😂. I really have it with my 320 lb hairstylist!
3 years

The cuteness factor

UglyAndUnloveable:
Also -

chubluvr:

voluptuouslover:
Have had this with a dental hygienists as well !😂. I really have it with my 320 lb hairstylist!

Guess this is a thing. One cute fat hygienist probably unknowingly pressed her belly into me several times as she did my cleaning. Unfortunately I only had her once, for reasons unknown to me she did not last at my dentist's office.
2 years

The cuteness factor

chubluvr:

voluptuouslover:

newenglander:
Guess this is a thing. One cute fat hygienist probably unknowingly pressed her belly into me several times as she did my cleaning. Unfortunately I only had her once, for reasons unknown to me she did not last at my dentist's office.

It’s a thing, at least as far back as 1996 and likely much earlier. The one i had back then for too-few appointments was in that gray area between plumper and small BBW/smallfat. Medium-tending-short in height, apparently her arm span was short enough that she needed to be intimate with patients to do her job. Boobs and belly spent significant time pressed against my right shoulder/side. Guessing in hindsight and experience that she was maybe 38D (U.S. sizing) up top. She wasn’t intentionally grinding me, but neither was she making any effort to contort and pull away. She had work to do, as far as she was concerned it was what it was, and i obviously wasn’t objecting!

This situation inspired one of my very early fatlovesex stories. Don’t look for it: i just looked at the draft again, and it’s garbage. Highly unlikely i’ll ever redo it, with so many other plot lines and subjects to visit.
2 years
12   loading