Fattening others

Fat feeder?

My best fantasy. Having a ssbbw feeder fatting me up.❤️❤️❤️
3 years

Fat feeder?

My SSBBW feeder lured me and then got me to the point of tying me up, making me smoke pot when she didn't have the tube taped in my mouth, and denied me orgasm until I finished the gallon of gain shake.

We stopped seeing each other for other reasons, but I always look back fondly to that, and would do it again in a heartbeat.
3 years

Fat feeder?

Shopo:
My SSBBW feeder lured me and then got me to the point of tying me up, making me smoke pot when she didn't have the tube taped in my mouth, and denied me orgasm until I finished the gallon of gain shake.

We stopped seeing each other for other reasons, but I always look back fondly to that, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

How much weight did you pack on with her?
3 years

Fat feeder?

About 25 lbs.

She said the purpose was to increase my capacity first. The goal was to increase my capacity until i could take a gallon in one shot.

Then she was going to move to rapid force feeding of gain shake to maximize the calorie intake.

We never got to that point, I got to about 3/4 gallon in one go. I'm pretty sure she would have followed through. Either way, I would have taken whatever she wanted to put in me. I still crave the tube....
3 years

Fat feeder?

I generally don't mind my feeder being fatter than me.

My dream scenario would be to have my fat feeder to lose weight during the relationship while I take her place as the fat one. Like in that Looney Tunes episode where Daffy helps a turkey to lose weight and not get eaten at thanksgiving, while he eats turkey's food and becomes fat himself.
3 years

Fat feeder?

Stumblesmagoo:
For the feedees out here, what’re your thoughts on having your feeder be fatter than you?
I’d imagine it could be fun, having them use their weight and body to either pin you down or keep you warm while you’re making a pig of yourself... but ionno, what do you think?

Thegainer0308:
I would love to have a girlfriend who was fatter than me trying to get me to join her as we compare our curves and fat throughout our meals.

JW95:
i have had this dream occasionaly with that scenario smiley

Me too. Been having something happen in my dreams when I sleep. Those dreams are the best to me.
3 years

Fat feeder?

I’ve always thought it would be hot to date a big bbw and find out she wants me to gain to be bigger than her so she looks smaller.
3 years

Fat feeder?

feedher3000:
I’ve always thought it would be hot to date a big bbw and find out she wants me to gain to be bigger than her so she looks smaller.

My thoughts exactly. X3
3 years

Fat feeder?

And she is pushy about it. Then as I outgrow cloths she just gives me her old cloths. Until I outgrow the size she is wearing now.
3 years

Fat feeder?

Stumblesmagoo:
For the feedees out here, what’re your thoughts on having your feeder be fatter than you?
I’d imagine it could be fun, having them use their weight and body to either pin you down or keep you warm while you’re making a pig of yourself... but ionno, what do you think?

I would love to have a fat feeder. My wife is over two hundred pounds and I have been a subtle encourager of her weight. I retired from the military reserves and I'm slowly but steadily gaining. I would love her to become my feeder!
3 years
123   loading