Gaining

Is heavy cream the same as double cream?

I am trying to gain a lot of weight fast as I am pretty skinny, and I heard heavy cream is the best way to gain weight quickly. I was just wondering is heavy cream and double cream the same thing? And if not what's the difference.

Also, is heavy cream the best way to gain weight fast or is there other ways. Additionally, how many cups of heavy cream should I drink a day?
3 years

I don't know if everyone's usage is the same as this, but here is one reference: whatscookingamerica.net/Sauces_Condiments/CreamDefinitions.htm

Drinking too much cream is apt to give you digestive problems (you really don't want that!). So I'd start small (say half a cup a day) and after a couple of days increase it if you haven't had any problems, and continue like that until you find a good spot for you. Do keep in mind that heavy cream is super filling, and doesn't taste that good on its own.
3 years

There is one thing you need to know.
Gaining weight is not as easy as you think it is.
Heavy cream is a good product to drink to gain weight but there is no way to know how your metabolism will react to your change in calorie consumption.
If you think just drinking heavy cream is going to make you fat right away you are dreaming.
It takes more than just heavy cream.
3 years

The best way to gain from my experience is to just eat more at each meal time and snack on whatever you want when you want
More food in = more calories as a result gain weight.
There is no magic food that will make you gain weight faster than your body is willing to do.
It takes time for your body's metabolism to adjust and for fat to accumulate.
What type of fat you gain and how much and how fast is up to your body.
Not sure what your goal is but if you are under the impression Oh I will gain 50 lbs by Thanksgiving or Christmas for example its probably not going to happen.
3 years

There is no way to know where the fat will go that is up to your body and how it processes what goes in it.
If someone says they did this or that and gained just in the butt or just the belly only is lying to you.
The first time I was a gainer I gained a lot in the hips and butt and very little in the belly or face.
I lost weight for a few years and when I started gaining again I got a bit wider in the hips but gained a lot in the belly and I ended up around 420 lbs.
I have no idea why it all went to my belly but thats where my body put it.
The whole process is amazing and fulfilling so why not just let where it all goes be a wonderment of the human body.
Enjoy the ride and don't worry about it.
3 years

YW
I never worried about all of that stuff I just wanted to gain weight because I was skinny and tired of it.
I admired big sexy women and wanted to be one.
It took me 8 years to get where I was happy with my weight and I kept gaining after that because I liked it.
3 years

Basically yes SS eat more and more often.
If I wanted to speed up my gain I would have a good stuffing weekend.
3 years