Stuffing

Eating a whole cake

I haven't quite been able to do that yet. But I always try to eat portions that are a good bit larger than what is probably typical.

I notice the OP is in South Africa, and I'm not sure if Wal-Mart has a presence there, so talking about comparable portions can be difficult, since I don't know what sizes items are sold in.

Wal-Mart sells these small slices of creme cakes in packs of 10. The most I've been able to eat in one sitting was 5 of the 10 slices in the package, which according to the nutrition facts was 950 calories, though it's important to note that I was sure I had other food at that time too, and I typically prefer to drink half & half in place of whole milk (320 vs. 150 calories per cup, and it's creamier) to help wash it down.

Maybe I have a different mentality, but I don't feel gluttonous as if I'm being naughty or doing something wrong. Instead, if I've been able to eat more (calories but also volume), instead I feel a sense of satisfaction. Much like how it sports or games, there's higher difficulty levels as your skill or ability increases. Also how I consider moving up to a larger clothing size to be an upgrade.

But, feeling stuffed can also feel disappointing, if on that day I wasn't able to get enough calories in. Like, if I feel stuffed but I barely, or didn't quite get to the 3K calorie mark. This is more likely to happen if I go pretty much all day without eating and then try to almost binge at the end of the day.

I do have a dream of eventually being able to eat an entire 8" cake (that's about 4" tall I think) in a single sitting, but I think I'm a ways away from that.
3 years

Eating a whole cake

It is possible!
I've blended two cheesecakes with milk before and drunk them.

Nela has eaten whole cakes before, such as:
3 years

Eating a whole cake

I have always wanted to eat a whole cake in one sitting. I haven't been quite able to do that. My wife would also love to see me do that.
3 years

Eating a whole cake

I've tried before but IMO stuffing with sweet, sugary things just feels kind of gross.
3 years