General

"light" feederism

Totally me!
3 years

"light" feederism

Overall I can be attracted to most sizes, from thin to really huge, but what I consider as the ideal, it seems to slightly fluctuate according to my mood. Most of the time it's where she is jut big enough to not be able to hide it no matter how she tries to suck it in, up to where things just start to not be designed for her size.... but sometimes I do feel more attracted to a size which is just below a size when living independently would start becoming a struggle.
3 years

"light" feederism

I'm totally the same way! It's nice to hear I'm not the only one.
3 years

"light" feederism

Yes very much so.
I love to walk a lot and dance and be active so for me I only want to be as fat as it won't seriously impact movement.
But I'm also kind of scared of, and like to fantasize about somebody blowing me up completely......maybe I would go for it and then loose some afterwards, probably would get antsy to be super active again!

I would say seeing someone gain that first 50 or 100 lbs and move from thin to big turns me on the most. I don't feel the need for anyone to be over that. If they wanted to be huge I would indulge them, if they liked it I'd probably enjoy it with them.
3 years

"light" feederism

Me! I’m a feedee who doesn’t want to be over 200 (or gain at all really bc I’m afraid of the health problems and how people treat me). Currently trying to get to a healthy weight but that doesn’t not make me a feedee.
3 years

"light" feederism

I enjoy having curves but I don't know if I would ever want to be massive. Having a potbelly makes me perfectly happy enough. I think my ideal partner is someone who knows and understands that I really like to eat and indulge. If there's no judgment, or better yet support from them, that's perfect for me!
3 years

"light" feederism

I dig that
3 years

"light" feederism

I absolutely love and cosign this whole thread.
3 years

"light" feederism

This would be perfect.
3 years

"light" feederism

This is totally me. I thought I was the only one! I don’t want to get any bigger. I fantasize about it a lot but worry about having health problems given my age. I still like to workout and being curvy.
3 years