Gaining

What do you think is sexier in regards to gaining?

Anyone who is fat and happy is sexy af to me, no matter how they get there. So both are good.
3 years

[quote]NakaiLovesBlubber:
Having a girlfriend/wife that is already fat and embraces it, or having an average size girlfriend that lets herself go and blows up?[/quo[quote][/

def the latter!😊
3 years

I'm good with either, but I'd prefer the former only because it comes with less emotional turmoil.
3 years

NakaiLovesBlubber:
Having a girlfriend/wife that is already fat and embraces it, or having an average size girlfriend that lets herself go and blows up?

Either can be quite awesome for any male FA :-) My wife was already a BBW when we met, so it was ready-made! It’s sexy to go back and look at her “before” pics when she was younger, though :-)
3 years

Whoever doesn't look at me like a freak for liking em
3 years

fatten her already fat bbw body to ssbbw for wedding so all witness what my chosen woman is and i know she expects to be a very happy fat wife. wedding photos of FA and his big beloved bride in bliss.

Her gaining steadily during marriage to ultrassbbw by fifth anniversary where lots of photos taken and witnesses of how fat she has gotten and marriage is strong and blissful. They have a personal photo journal recording her, gains, weight, and measurements, feeding feasts, when she got stuck in the tub, didnt go thru doorway. cronicling their unique married life as FA/fat wife. He has gotten pick up to transport her and a sooter for shopping is in the plan.
3 years

NakaiLovesBlubber:
Having a girlfriend/wife that is already fat and embraces it, or having an average size girlfriend that lets herself go and blows up?

Somewhere in-between.
Starting where one has just graduated from chubby to fat, and then growing from there, to somewhere about the border between BBW and SSBBW.
3 years

NakaiLovesBlubber:

for me having someone semi chubby n just eating n not realizing she's getting fat,
3 years

When I met my wife she was very thin... She was maybe a small roxy tee-shirt. But over the last few years and especially the covid quarantine she is becoming quite the big girl. Lane Bryant is her very near future and her XL tops are seeing a lot of stress.

She enjoys making me larger and I have to say, I really enjoy watching her belly grow larger as well. I hope she puts on another 20 to 40lbs and her fluffy belly sticks out well beyond her breasts and gets nice and saggy.

So my preference is watching others go from skinny to obese.
3 years

Watching my wife stay confident in her size has been very sexy :-) I’ve told her story in the forums before....got fat after her first child and remained that way the past 15 or so years. She’s a confident, sexy 305 these days :-)
3 years
12   loading