Lifestyle tips

Over or under?

My belly is sticking out pretty far now and in my office it is very obvious that I have gotten alot fatter.

I was wondering is it more fat fashionable for men to wear their dress pants waistline below the belly or over the belly?
3 years

Over or under?

Under if you can otherwise you gwt a permanent crease in the belly
3 years

Over or under?

All my life wearing under but, recently I made some adjustments and... I think I look better. You should try both in a mirror and decide what's best for you.
3 years

Over or under?

Under. When I wear sweat pants, with a too small t-shirt. I nice gap between waist band and t-shirt hem, shows off the gain!
3 years

Over or under?

I like under the belly.
3 years

Over or under?

I have to wear them over with a stretch belt otherwise they fall down. I don't like braces (suspenders) which is the only other option.

This is really the only practical problem with having a large ball belly and wish someone would invent something to cure the problem. (Don't suggest losing weight!)
3 years

Over or under?

I don't have a ball belly. I have a soft hanging one. If I wore my pants under my belly it would not only be hanging out of the bottom of my shirts because it hangs more then a foot these days. It would also be uncomfortable. With my belt catching on my flab as it jiggles around. 😁
3 years

Over or under?

Truth is, either way I still look like Fat Albert so I will put it in when being formal while letting it hang when going to the store to let the gut breathe. Lol.
3 years

Over or under?

I have somewhat of a ball belly so under is a must for me.
3 years

Over or under?

Under for sure. I have a few pair of pants big enough to have over. But my belt won’t keep it then from falling down. So I ware them under my belly
3 years
12   loading