General

Let's all share!

This type of post has been around before but let's update it....

What is your goal weight for yourself? Why?

If you have a partner that you're helping to grow fatter, how extra large do you want them to grow? Why?

For us,

After many naughty conversations with my wife, we have decided that I should set a goal of 325 lbs. We guess at this weight I will be unable to lose it easily and it will be a fun size for my frame to have difficulties fitting in booths and finding fat guy clothes. Maybe getting to a size that requires a seat belt extender would be our next goal if its not achieved already.

As for my wife, I'm either for her losing about 50 lbs or gaining another 50 lbs to 250 lbs. I have never seen her that fat before so it would be cute. The size contrast would be great or us both looking like a oversized fat couple would be fun. Her size is up to her so it will be a surprise over the next few years.
3 years

Let's all share!

My first goal is to be over 300 pounds. But it is so elusive. I am not that far from it.( 294) but those last 6+ pounds are the hardest. Oh I also would like a 60 inch belly.😉
3 years

Let's all share!

My goal weight tbh is over 600 pounds. Don't really have a limit since im a total fat gluttonous big bellied fatty smiley
3 years

Let's all share!

My personal goal at the moment is 350lbs, partly because I have a friend at that weight and judging on their size and shape, lifestyle etc, I know that I want to match or surpass that. It helps that there's a real and relatable person that makes the goal more tangible.

Also when I first started gaining I was measuring my belly with a 60 inch measuring tape and a smaller milestone is outgrowing that - and I'm very close!
3 years

Let's all share!

I've already met my first goal of 200pds, right now i want to see where it takes me... I just wish id gain in other areas then my belly
3 years

Let's all share!

My weight gain goal is set for 800 lbs! Even though I have a looooong way to go to reach this goal some people say they think I won't get there not because of how skinny I am now but rather because they think I won't want to keep going as I get bigger and bigger and my weight makes my daily life harder. I've honestly spent years though in making the decision to gain and in setting my goal at 800 lbs. In doing so, I've taken the time to fully think of how my mobility will be limited and my health will be affected from being so obese, and not only does it totally turn me on, but it won't bother me from a health and mobility standpoint because I'll simply cut down on moving around as much as possible, probably only for bathing and shopping for food usually, as I get really big so it hurts less. And at the end od the day, even though it'll hurt bad sometimes I'm sure, it'll all be worth it being so fat and loving my body and indulging in my favorite foods with no limits whatsoever! So screw anyone who doubts me lol because I'm gonna see 800 lbs no matter how long its gonna take and no matter how much my life will change
3 years

Let's all share!

Interesting it’s just male responses so far. Anyway, my goal for years has been to break 200. Pics of my belly would have you think I was past that number now. Nope, I’m just stuck at 190 forever.
3 years

Let's all share!

I currently weigh 282 pounds. My immediate goal is 310 pounds because this would put my percent body fat over 50%. I love the idea of being able to say, "most of my body weight is fat."

My next goal is 360 pounds because my co-worker has a friend who weighs 350 pounds, and I want to be even fatter than him.

My next goal is 500 pounds, and this will be my limit for now. This is mainly due to the toilets at my job.

My workplace doesn't have floor-mounted toilets. The toilets are wall mounted, and these are required to support at least 500 pounds. So I can safely gain weight up to 500 pounds, but I need to stop there. If I gain weight past 500 pounds, I risk breaking the toilets.
3 years