Lifestyle tips

Do you get embarrassed?

Jiggle Junkie:
No embarrassment, but it’s different for me.

I’m eating far better now, but between about 2010 and 2015, i literally lived almost entirely off of bagged potato, corn, and related chips, and piles of manufactured chocolate candy (M&Ms were a big fave), with protein drinks and soups and sometimes ground meats thrown in. This was related to what i had to do at the time to survive after the medical community (orthodox and alternative) gave up on me, until i found better ways. It all relates to severe intestinal issues starting decades ago which almost killed me and required surgery that has basically the same effect as a gastric bypass: removal of a section of my small intestine. I was average-slender before all this, and since then it’s a daily battle to get nutrients into me, more or less taking fat gain off the table.

January & post-Easter: go into Target or wherever and clean out the bagged candy on deep discount sale section—no shame.

Every week: mountains of bagged chip products. On these grocery trips i was usually with my housemate/ex, a mid-sized BBW. There were a number of times she felt the need to clarify “They’re for him. I don’t eat those.” And for the most part, she didn’t.

This was at checkout, where they also tended to ask (esp. me solo) “Having a party?” I don’t recall noticing other customers paying attention to my/our carts/baskets.

Those who inquired tended to regret it, because i’d automatically launch into a very friendly and detailed discussion of my medical issues and why i was eating these things and could not (and still cannot) digest fruits & vegetables unless juiced, etc. etc. Pretty much always their eyes glazed over and they said nothing more.

I have Crohn's disease. Which has made weight gain very hard. I've had multiple surgeries to remove feet of my small intestines. I also cannot eat fruits and vegetables. I am often on prednisone for my disease. As I am again. I often gain from that. This time I hope to intentionally gain too. So hopefully that will work. But its still a great struggle. Gaining is hard! I have a really hard time eating enough. While also hoping it doesn't cause horrid pain. Lets hope it works this time.
3 years

Do you get embarrassed?

I am not big enough for this yet, but one of the things I look forward to the most about being fat will be how embarassing it'll be and how judgemental others will be. I can't wait to be doing something like getting fast food with my belly big as ever and seeing the shock on the cashier's face as I order tons of fatty food thinking to themselves, he's already fat enough, should he really be eating so unhealthy? Or I'd love to have people stare at my stomach in public and look on in disgust, as they stare at my fupa and see it just hanging out far as ever. Shame and embarrassment is the number one thing I look forward to the most from gaining
3 years

Do you get embarrassed?

I was an ex athlete and I used to show off to the crowd but that in and itself becomes its own addiction so eventually as I gained I started to realize that it was the shame and embarrassment that became a bonus that I didn't know existed with this life because it was exhilarating
3 years

Do you get embarrassed?

I don't get embarrassed buying food, but clothes is another story. Having to breakdown and buy a couple pairs of 46 waist pants, shorts (which are still tight but biggest in most stores and are hard to find)...and XXL or XXL shirts, tops, was embarassing at the checkout counter. If I get any bigger I'll have a real hard time getting 50" waist clothes, other than sweatpants and oversized tops.
3 years

Do you get embarrassed?

primal23:
I have Crohn's disease. Which has made weight gain very hard. I've had multiple surgeries to remove feet of my small intestines. I also cannot eat fruits and vegetables. I am often on prednisone for my disease. As I am again. I often gain from that. This time I hope to intentionally gain too. So hopefully that will work. But its still a great struggle. Gaining is hard! I have a really hard time eating enough. While also hoping it doesn't cause horrid pain. Lets hope it works this time.

Yes, let’s hope it works out for you this time!
While i haven’t been doing it at all consistently enough to go for a gain, heavy cream blended with tasty things has so far been working for me (only one explosive output session to date).

Crohn’s disease is the official diagnosis i got decades ago. Not even going to get into that (the naming) here, as it’s long and very off-topic for FF or any fatlovesex site.

Orthodox medicine gave up on me when i refused to take their $1000+ a month immunosuppressant drugs with side effects including tuberculosis! Actual side effect!. They played the My Way Or The Highway card, and i took a hard pass and the highway.

So far only one course of Prednisone (decades ago), and as i’ve written in the past, it gave me muscle, not fat. I’ve been managing my condition via controlled, weird, ever-changing diet, probiotics, and general pursuit of health stuff, with mixed results (sometimes excellent, other times not). Intestinal microbiome is a big player. The psychological/emotional/life purpose tie-ins are profound.

You’ll understand more than most here how it can be triggering to read about pain of being over-full from stuffing sessions, from the very intense and not at all pleasurable (at least to me) pains you and i know when our intestines block up. Delighted for those who’re into it and able to enjoy it, but not a place i can comfortably go.

Best Well Wishes!
3 years

Do you get embarrassed?

Aside from the heavy whipping cream, I eat a healthy diet. Having said that, I do feel a bit self-conscious when I'm doing my weekly grocery shopping. I always wonder if someone is going to say anything about me purchasing 12 quarts of heavy whipping cream.

Nobody has mentioned anything yet. I even had an employee help me scan them all at once to speed things along in the self-checkout line. She asked me how many quarts of milk I had 🤣.

If it ever comes up, I'll probably make up a story about cooking a lot of creamy sauces.
3 years

Do you get embarrassed?

I used to, not any more I am trying to re-gain weight I lost over the last 5 years so my goal is just getting fatter and could care less what people think smiley just want to re-build my belly
2 years

Do you get embarrassed?

I think the embarrassment is part of it for me. but if anyone wants to feed me or be a feeder dom to me add me on kik smiley bstephenz12
2 years

Do you get embarrassed?

to be totally honest, as a fat person, i am completely embarrassed to go to the store at all. whether real or imagined, i always get the sense that people are staring at my basket (even though I eat very healthy). I feel they are probably thinking "oh she better be getting healthy foods!" smiley
2 years

Do you get embarrassed?

I don't think that I ever get embarrassed shopping. And I usually get 4 bags of mini powdered doughnuts, five packages of jumbo hotdogs, etc. Sometimes the cashier looks at me. But I enjoy it. 🐷
2 years
123   loading