Fat experiences

Initially freaked out from weight transition

I'm dealing with my personal reaction to discovering that I've inadvertantly crossed over from being physically fit to being overweight. I never imagined that this would take place considering my body type. I would be fibbing if I said that I wasn't freaked by it. I'm not necessarily in a hurry to make any dietary adjustments because I've received compliments that allude to the fact that some people think that I look better with more weight. My question for everyone is, " what is the secret to getting over the initial embarrassment of people commenting on you've supposedly let yourself go" ?
3 years

Initially freaked out from weight transition

Ezneo:
Unfortunately, there's no secret to overcoming embarrassment other than embracing yourself and your body. It comes with the territory. As someone who was fit, does it make you happy that you've become overweight? If the answer is yes, then that's all that matters. The embarrassment you feel isn't yours. If someone says something negative about your gain, that is there problem alone. It takes time, but you will adjust if this is the path you seek.

Thank you. I agree 100%.
3 years