General

If you had a switch, would you turn it off?

I mean I currently have Pokémon shield, and Thd Witcher 3 downloading so I'm not turning it off right now
3 years

Well, I’m on the FA/feeder side of the aisle, but my answer would be no, I wouldn’t turn this part of me off. It’s very rare that anything can turn me on the way this fetish does, and it really feels like it’s an integral part of who I am. I’ve been turned on by weight gain since preschool (cartoons, am I right?), so it’s been with me my whole life, popping up from time to time as I grew up until I fully accepted and embraced it more recently.
3 years

As an FA but without too stronger draw to any body type from chubby and up I've actually found this preference/fetish a strength.
Being "overweight" is more prevalent now than being at a "healthy" BMI [and not to get sidetracked but the HDI of increasingly obese nations rises in step along with longevity] but that aside, I live in a world that now my wife has gone what most women do as they age andaybe have children and grow in weight and size, I find her increasingly attractive. The more she relaxes, the more responsive I naturally become.

I have a chubby chasing slightly older gay friend/neighbor who's in the same boat, hes I'm a log term relationship with a man who has over the 14 years they've been together has porked up and his feedback has not been negative.

I'd note neither my wife or my friends partner have ever been pushed and in the case of my wife, she hasn't changed her habits. She's still active, she just hasn't stopped eating like she did in her late teens to mid 20s.

As metabolisms change and slow to assist the storage of calories easier many (most in african and european heritage people) people get fatter. To have a partner that feels more attracted to what naturally happens only makes for a safer feeling within he relationship and hence is more likely to have better mental health as the home environment remains "safe".

So as an FA i would not like a switch.

However, if I were a gainer/feedee, I do not know if my answer would be the same. I know my mother who was a sports professional and a lot of her friends clearly have competition and body issues and there have been some hard landings for them as they have aged: they are all now in their 60s and to have competed at the onset of the steroid age and in the midst of the cold war created a hyper competitive, hyper aesthetic within them all.

To always feel I want to change my body in a certain way (whether through eating or training) and to not be able to stop that feeling, and if that way was not natural to my own predisposition, and, for that to be potentially detremental to my well-being, wether joint, cardiovascular or mental health; I could not consciously say I wouldn't want to be able to stop those feelings my some quick and non destructive means.
3 years

I've wanted to be fat since I was a teenager, but I was not able to actually pursue this until two years ago, at the age of 37. I had a fast metabolism that wouldn't cooperate. Even then, it took heavy whipping cream to get the job done.

I started at 166 pounds and, now that I'm weighing in at 282 pounds I can definitely say that it has been totally worth it. I love being fat. I love my softness.

To answer your question, if there was a switch, no I would never turn this off. I enjoy being fat way too much.
3 years

deltajim:
I've always wondered this for myself.

I think in many ways, I'd be better off. I would probably live longer, be more satisfied having my body where it's at (instead of pursuing a goal that's 50, 100+ lbs in the future), able to have normal relationships, and be more focused on my other interests.

But part of me would feel weird---it would feel like a part of who I am is missing. I think a part of me would still like bellies, even if I had an off switch, it feels like a part of who I am.

I think if there was an off switch, something would fill the vacuum. What if it were a weirder kink? Or something just as distracting?

What if there was a switch to make people be able to relate with this fetish? Men would be expected to have bellies, women would be expected to have curves. Perhaps the reason this fetish seems so rare is not because there are few people who have it, but instead the way our culture treats fat.

Getting fat seems to be a natural part of getting older, so why is it so villainized? The majority of Americans (and much of the rest of the world) are overweight... The average male american has a 40 inch waist. I would think people's tastes would be shaped by the people they see around them, not so distracted by what they see on tv.

If I had a switch, would I flip it? It depends on the day.

same... it depends on the day.

sometimes i wish i flipped the switch back when i was 250, sometimes i feel like i really need to switch it now... mostly when i am doing something that reminds me how much more difficult things are compared to when i was thin. whether it's walking, or stairs, or just getting up off the floor, lol!

but other times, particularly when i am gorging myself, getting stuffed, and i start feeling aroused, i just want to feel that much bigger...
3 years