Extreme obesity

How did you decide you wanted to be morbidity obese?

it happened by itself ☺️☺️ I always been fat so at the begginning I was just type 1 obese then I gained a lot of weight because I dont practice sport and like eating. Now my fat turns me one and doing sport exhaust me so its a vicious circle ahah
2 years

Once I began to love being Fat, the fatter I want to become.
1 year

Just in fantasy.

Case of variation extreme obesity and domination.

Stright fat fetishism.

Ssbbw lover from teenaging. Reverse fantasies from 36-37 Yeats old
7 months

I'm from a thin family with healthy eating habits, but I was always chubby and have been fascinated by fat people since before kindergarten. My mother lived off salad and soup. I wanted pizza, burgers, bread, sweets, and I would get my fill anytime I was with my grandparents or at a school event. Because I was the heaviest girl in school from the time I was in first grade, I never developed the aversion to fat society wants us to have. I became significantly overweight in elementary school, and I didn't consider it a problem even though my parents and teachers did. By fourth grade, I couldn't squeeze into a regular desk and had a special spot at a crafts table. That was fine with me. Despite my mother's best efforts, I first hit 300 lb in high school, and the only time I've ever felt a desire to lose it was under pressure from my doctor a few years ago. When my weight dropped below 200 lb for the first time in years, I felt like a stranger in my own body. I didn't enjoy having less fat to touch, and I certainly didn't enjoy eating less. Now I'm bigger than ever.. definitely clinically morbidly obese... and I really can't imagine having it any other way ever again.
7 months

I stopped wrestling in college and my weight just started ballooning I tried dieting and rigorous exercise like I had done keeping myself below 140 but could never keep weight off so I bounced around for YEARS until the pandemic and that’s when I hit 300 and I was broken about it tried a bunch of diets stuff I’d never thought I’d have to do. When it all failed again that’s when I found there were people who allowed themselves to eat and be happy indulging and didn’t care or accepted themselves as fat? This was thrilling to me. That’s when I found feedism and knew I wanted to be bigger, and bigger I’ve gotten smiley
7 months

I love this website already. Its very entertaining! I am glad that I found a community. I don't have to feel ashamed about my body type. Happy to be a part of Fantasy Feeder!
7 months

I have always been on the bigger side. I have also always loved eating. So, I don’t think there was a “precise, conscious” decision to become obese. I just got fatter and fatter until I am now a morbidly obese, middle aged dude with a huge gut and proud of it!
7 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I'm from a thin family with healthy eating habits, but I was always chubby and have been fascinated by fat people since before kindergarten. My mother lived off salad and soup. I wanted pizza, burgers, bread, sweets, and I would get my fill anytime I was with my grandparents or at a school event. Because I was the heaviest girl in school from the time I was in first grade, I never developed the aversion to fat society wants us to have. I became significantly overweight in elementary school, and I didn't consider it a problem even though my parents and teachers did. By fourth grade, I couldn't squeeze into a regular desk and had a special spot at a crafts table. That was fine with me. Despite my mother's best efforts, I first hit 300 lb in high school, and the only time I've ever felt a desire to lose it was under pressure from my doctor a few years ago. When my weight dropped below 200 lb for the first time in years, I felt like a stranger in my own body. I didn't enjoy having less fat to touch, and I certainly didn't enjoy eating less. Now I'm bigger than ever.. definitely clinically morbidly obese... and I really can't imagine having it any other way ever again.

You simply enjoy and accept what your body wants to do naturally :-)
7 months
123   loading