Fat experiences

The fatter i get, the more feminine i feel

I definitely feel you on this. While I'm content with being male I definitely love the idea of getting feminine features from being really fat. I'd love to have huge boobs and a fat ass and I'd love it even more if my boobs and ass were bigger than most girls from me being so obese. It'll be the best feeling in the world to be able to jiggle my boobs when they develop and feel the softness and flabbiness of them
3 years

Gaining some weight was the trigger that made me question my gender identity. It made me realize that, Nah fuck trying to live as a man I always just wanted to be a cute chubby woman.
3 years

Yep, totally concur, and can relate. I read once that fat contains oestrogen and hence boobs form. That would also explain the feeling of being more feminine.
3 years

I don't know that I've felt this way. I just tend to feel shorter the fatter I get.
3 years

yeh! i love letting my boobs and butt grow. I feel inside of me more as a woman with every fatroll and curve ony body
3 years

I too feel a bit feminine with gaining. I have bulging belly with curve of my back. I’m also blessed with a full round bottom. I have taken photos of my bottom in some of my tight bikini cut briefs. To my delight I got a comment stating this woman has a great booty, made my day!
3 years

i don't know if i feel more feminine after doubling my weight... but i definitely feel less masculine.

when i was fit i was a gym guy, i liked to work out - i am bisexual too, and did occasionally shave my body hair, etc... but being strong, fit, even when i was with other men, i felt very masculine.

i think i feel less masculine, or "manly," now that i am fatter, probably more due to how out of shape i am, how i am not nearly as strong as i was, etc.

interesting perspectives, tho!
3 years

Pig_for_a_farmer:
With every kio I gain, I look more feminine, and I love it. I love letting my boobs grow and my butt too. And also I feel inside of me a bit as a woman sometimes. I need help.
I would like to know a social app or a place for fat girs (transgender woman). I don't know where this is going to drive me to, but I I love how this is going through.

John Smith:
In laysman's terms, I think you're simply having a Gender Dysphoria Disorder.

They never indicate signs of gender dysphoria, though they may have some. Feeling euphoric when thinking/trying something different than your AGAB is called gender euphoria.

You can be trans without having gender dysphoria and only feeling gender euphoria because the simple definition of being transgender is that you identify as another gender than your AGAB.
3 years

There are quite a few trans people on here and I think thats great.
Fat is the reason we are all here right?
3 years

Ditzy:
There are quite a few trans people on here and I think thats great.
Fat is the reason we are all here right?

Indeed :-)
3 years
12   loading