Fat experiences

The fatter i get, the more feminine i feel

fatness makes some men's bodies take on a lot of curves, looking feminine, I like it, I love wearing bras. it's a strange thing but I feel happy.
3 years

Pig_for_a_farmer:
With every kio I gain, I look more feminine, and I love it. I love letting my boobs grow and my butt too. And also I feel inside of me a bit as a woman sometimes. I need help.
I would like to know a social app or a place for fat girs (transgender woman). I don't know where this is going to drive me to, but I I love how this is going through.

Very much same here. Keeping my body smooth also helps compliment the curves and I feel so much better the currier i get.
2 years

I am super embarrassed about how big my moobs have gotten.
2 years

Gaining is a good way to explore femininity and gender roles .. but don't feel pressured to define yourself as trans (not that it's a bad thing at all) .. there is an entire world out there where you can just identify as gender queer or gender non-binary .. so unless you're absolutely sure that you're trans, make sure you take your time to discover yourself and explore different aspect of your gender.
Just remember that you can be male, female or somewhere in between or even outside both genders ..
2 years

That is great - here is a suggestion once your stomach become nice and fat it is a good idea to daily be in a vintage girdle like Rago 6210 the support my fat stomach has feels great.
2 years

Ditzy:
There are quite a few trans people on here and I think thats great.
Fat is the reason we are all here right?

I couldn't agree more. Its what inside that counts.
2 years

I've always felt the fatter I got the more feminine I became, the more I ate the bigger my moobs got and the fatter my ass and thighs got, I love it
2 years

laidback70:
I am a Nudist BHM and for me it does help me to accept the fact I never be able to lose weight and the fact that the group I am a part of are a mix of bbw and bhm nudists. I think were bi all of us, but the fact that we can look at each other's bodies, and be good friends and accept each other well if it makes us feel more feminine well more power to us. Either way I think it makes us feel more human and makes us better human beings. Fat and nudity for me and my group goes hand in hand. I won't ever give that up.

My wife and I go naked pretty much every evening after work. Who needs all those clothes on indoors? :-)
2 years

I will admit that when I gain weight I love to see how much my man boobs and Ass have grown and have a few butt pictures on my profile and do just feel so sexy and fat, not nessiercelly feminnin tho.

I've never woken up and wanted to be a woman I just love playing with my fat man boobs and cushiony Ass and the fatter I get I love to wear trunks at the pool/beach and show of my chubby new body
2 years

Fat boy:
I mean, I do enjoy seeing my butt grow larger. It’s sort of woman-like, it’s bubbly, and it’s beginning to grow outwards, forming a bit of a shelf. Also, my moobs have been growing lately and my girlfriend even suggested that I should wear a sports bra during our workouts. But I don’t feel feminine

They do have them for men🙂
2 years
12   loading