General

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore

fantasyfatty:
I keep fantasizing about getting fat but I know my family would judge me and my boyfriend wouldn’t like it. But I think about also everyday and I can’t stop myself from fantasizing about it. The only other downsides I see to getting huge are the cost of food and new clothes. Idk what I should do. Someone help.

I mean firstly your family will get used to you fat, the May judge you at first but once they see you are a fat girl and that’s the way you’re going to stay they will accept it.

As for the boyfriend. It is your body. You have to be happy in it. If he doesn’t like fat girls maybe it’s time to find someone who does.

The food and clothes part can be an issue, clothing you have to be strategic, stretchy clothes that don’t have fixed waist bands, and are forgiving.
3 years

My wife had that comparison anxiety hanging over her for a while.

Her family got used to it very quickly.

And then after a few years she finally realized that everybody she interacted with in her daily life NEVER knew her as being skinny. All of her co-workers and new friends only knew her as heavy and never even thought anything of it.

When they saw photos of her skinny on the walls in our house, they assumed she had a sister.
3 years

fantasyfatty:
I keep fantasizing about getting fat but I know my family would judge me and my boyfriend wouldn’t like it. But I think about also everyday and I can’t stop myself from fantasizing about it. The only other downsides I see to getting huge are the cost of food and new clothes. Idk what I should do. Someone help.

Ask yourself if this lifestyle is something that you truly want and can you practically do it. So many people want the lifestyle without fully knowing what comes with it. You will have to choose if you want a one level house or if you want an apartment it has to be on the ground level because as you gain too many steps become your archenemy. As far as your boyfriend goes, once you isolate that this is something you really want then it won't last long. The biggest pink elephant in the room is dating folks who don't get our lifestyle and the confusion that comes with it because there will be comparison anxiety there. Your family may or may not judge you and they have their own goals for us but we have to lead our own life. I have two on and off situations with folks in our lifestyle and I had always wanted the experience of moving away and getting as fat as I could and that taught me that if you can't get your family on board then screen and select your own COTERIE who reciprocate to you what you give to them because sometimes families don't come around. Mine didn't and that is all good but I just waddled to those who could get it and appreciate it.
3 years

I've been fantasizing about getting obese since I was in 5th grade and saw the fattezr kid ar our school take hid shirt off in the locker room in gym class, I just stared at his fat belly with so much feeling of jealousy and I could feel inside myself a deep inner desire to become obese myself because I knew starinf aft his belly I wanted that fo[img][/img]r myself and I knew them
I would get fat at some point on life, however its even hard hit but more and more all the time I just desire a completely obese body. I used to care about what family and friends think, then one day it just clicked. I WILL be super obese one day and I can't let go of that goal because even though others will judge me, see my belly fat hanging out in front of me looking huge and flabby, and if anyone has something to say fuck them because I deserve to be happy with how my body looks and how obese I am
3 years