Story authors

Story inspiration?

I have quite a few but a lot of them are more or so made for drawings/comics, I'll be happy to share them with you if you want them but only in dms since there's a lot and it's very wordy
3 years

Story inspiration?

I had an idea that I would love to see written:

Characters A And B are best friends, and both feeders. A is the forceful type: enjoys calling their feedee names like pig and slob, smacking their belly when it's full, funnel feeding, force feeding, having a "fake" safe word that they can ignore so they can pretend they're pushing their feedee past their limit until said feedee says the real safeword, etc.

B is much more gentle. More of an FA than a feeder. Likes fat people but is really more into the cuddling and love making than the feeding. Will sometimes nudge a bite of food into their partners mouth but prefers to watch them eat. Likes to gently undress them and kiss their tummy a lot and praise them for being thick and sexy.

Enter C, the feedee, who starts seeing both of them casually and struggles to decide which approach they prefer...
3 years

Story inspiration?

windpop:
Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place to come for this, I'm not too experienced with forum posting. If not you can happily delete/redirect me smiley.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had any ideas that they think would make good stories?

While I love making up stories off the top of my own head, hearing outside suggestions can make a new perspective. I like darker toned stories but I feel like I can never really think of anything in that regard...A feeder's response would be ideal but anyone can respond to this if they have anything!

I have a few.
One is a girl who has been bigger her whole life starts loosing weight and getting fit to get her ‘ideal body’

Up until the point she has been unmotivated and lazy, and has just really put most of her energetic into the men she has been with. But now that she is getting fitter she is changing into a more ambitious and motivated person

After the gym one day she is knocked out and wakes up either restrained to a chair or locked in a room whichever you prefer.
She is told by her captures that they keep an eye on people to make sure they ‘stay on track’ and fulfill their destiny’s.
They explain that she is off track, and is meant to be getting fatter. That it is her destiny to be a fat house wife. They explain that they are here to help her get back on track.

So either she is fed from a machine while tied to the chair or made to eat in the room.
They explain they will only let her out once she is back to an appropriate weight.

They let her go once she is fat but explain she must continue to gain or they will take her again. The rest of the story would be her coming to terms with going back to her old life, with being the lazy pig she is destined to be.
3 years

Story inspiration?

windpop:
Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place to come for this, I'm not too experienced with forum posting. If not you can happily delete/redirect me smiley.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had any ideas that they think would make good stories?

While I love making up stories off the top of my own head, hearing outside suggestions can make a new perspective. I like darker toned stories but I feel like I can never really think of anything in that regard...A feeder's response would be ideal but anyone can respond to this if they have anything!

Another is about a womanising lesbian who uses women and moves on.

She is tall and skinny and always gets what she wants by using her looks.

She sleeps with a girl who turns out to be a witch. The girl is short and pear shaped, sort of chubby.

She casts a spell that makes the girls body change, she takes on the body shape and size of the witch were as the witch grows taller and skinnier.

The girls memories begin to change as well, instead of a skinny girl who has always had what she wanted, she was always a short chubby girl who struggled with her weight. She also remembers that she has been dating the witch for the last two years, that they live together.

She becomes more and more what the witch wants in a woman, submissive, lazy and horny all the time.

The girl fights to keep some semblance of who she was but it all fades as she gives into her new life as the perfect girlfriend to the witch.
3 years