Submission and domination

Pig fat humiliation

I need to be teased and humiliated for getting so fat so fast. I have stretch marks literally everywhere now and I can’t walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. I just realized how fat I’ve actually become.
3 years

Pig fat humiliation

Jeez girl... from fit runner to obese ***... with stripes and jiggles like yours, hard to believe you ever were capable of more excersize than a basic walk to the fridge without getting out of breath... good thing we are all still in quarantine because I doubt you’d get many good looks as you spill out of last years clothes🤩😉 look what your eating has done to you love...
3 years

Pig fat humiliation

Dcatt:
Jeez girl... from fit runner to obese ***... with stripes and jiggles like yours, hard to believe you ever were capable of more excersize than a basic walk to the fridge without getting out of breath... good thing we are all still in quarantine because I doubt you’d get many good looks as you spill out of last years clothes🤩😉 look what your eating has done to you love...

They’re “racing stripes!” lol
3 years

Pig fat humiliation

I am only 220 Ibs, but when I get MUCH bigger, I would love to be told how much of a 🐖 or 🐄 I have become. It just sounds hot!
3 years

Pig fat humiliation

I love being teased and humiliated! Bring it on!
3 years

Pig fat humiliation

CaliGainingGirl:
I love being teased and humiliated! Bring it on!

I mean what do you me to say.
I see how big you’ve gotten. How you’ve let yourself go. You know. You know how much of a pig your becoming. How lazy and sloppy you are.
What am I supposed to do tell you to exercise or stop eating like a complete pig?
What would be the point? We all know you’d end up the same place. You’re ever expanding ass plopped on the couch while you shovel whatever slop you can get your greedy little hands on into your mouth.

You’re a fat pig. And by the looking of it only getting fatter. Looks like you went past the point of no return a while ago.
This is what you are now.
So I’m not going to tell you to exercise or eat better. I’m going to tell you to sit your fat ass back down and get back to eating. Because that’s what you are made for now.
3 years