Fat experiences

Your first fupa (graphic?)

This is something I didn't realize until having been with BBW, since a slim woman has no equivalent. I love to rub and caress the Fupa while fingering and working the clit and before going in.
3 years

my first one was with the girl i lost my v-card to prom night....She was and probably still is a bbw, and at that point had no clue what a fupa,was...Thought at that point all women had them til i dated a gymnast when i was in college n realized not all women have a nice fat mound down south
3 years

Damn, those descriptions were hot lol.
3 years

Fupa and pussy vacuum pump 😍😍
😍
3 years

IDontLikeSpidersAndSnakes:
I had never given FUPAs much thought, but when I met K's, wow. It was an appendage! It was soft and mushy and felt good in my hand and nice to lick and she liked me to do it often. I obliged as always, both my hands grabbing the rolls and layers of fat on her stomach as I bathed her.

Now I notice FUPAs on every model I look at and it's a super-hot and stimulating visual. There is so much to get to know about a superbig partner's body, they are all so unique and drive me nutz.

Boobs and bellies and butts get a lot of notice in our community, but I am a really big lover of fupas - on both male and female genitalia. In my experience, on my partners it has been the softest fat on their whole body. Just magical!

My other favorite and underrated part is fat, fluffy arms, but that is a topic for another post. smiley
3 years

IDontLikeSpidersAndSnakes:
[…] Now I notice FUPAs on every model I look at and it's a super-hot and stimulating visual. There is so much to get to know about a superbig partner's body, they are all so unique and drive me nutz.

supergirl:
Boobs and bellies and butts get a lot of notice in our community, but I am a really big lover of fupas - on both male and female genitalia. In my experience, on my partners it has been the softest fat on their whole body. Just magical!

My other favorite and underrated part is fat, fluffy arms, but that is a topic for another post. smiley

All of this (other than i only have personal experience loving women’s bodies)!

Fat mounds and pillowy upper arms… dreamy, dreamy, and overdue for more loving attention.
3 years

Never even heard of the term until here. Yeah as if everything else isn't amazing, having a big mound of fat to bang into is just wow
3 years