Fat experiences

Belly touching the steering wheel

I’m surprised there isn’t a form post about this.

So how meany as of whenever you see this post currently or have In the post or are gaining so that your belly can touch the steering wheel. This is something I strive for. And every time mine just starts to touch. I lose weight. But this time I’m going for full on belly wedges in to the wheel
3 years

^ I've always found this idea pretty fantastic
3 years

quiverdream:
^ I've always found this idea pretty fantastic

I have gotten to where mine just starts to rub the wheel. But I then lose some weight. I plan to hit my goal this time tho
3 years

Being unable to turn the steering wheel because of your belly is hot! A friend had to by a bigger vehicle because she could no longer turn the car's steering wheel.
3 years

My Nissan SUV got pretty tight and there came a point I would have to move the seat back before getting because my belly blew the horn getting in.
3 years

littlejohnboy:
Being unable to turn the steering wheel because of your belly is hot! A friend had to by a bigger vehicle because she could no longer turn the car's steering wheel.

That takes dedication to fully outgrow your transportation
3 years

Ditzy:
My Nissan SUV got pretty tight and there came a point I would have to move the seat back before getting because my belly blew the horn getting in.

Did you giggle each time it happen?
3 years

First couple of times maybe.
3 years

Ditzy:

BigFox:
Did you giggle each time it happen?

Don't think too hard about it bud. Your going to hurt your self.
1. Of course she jiggled.
- she is fat. That's whet you do is jiggle.
2. It's not something they just happens over night. One day you get in your vehicle at your original seating arrangement, and it's a bit tight so you move back a bit. Or you adjust the steering wheel. Little by little until one day it doesn't go back any further.

It's an amazing process that hope you injoy along the way 😅
3 years

Ditzy:

Nice! Impressive! When you push the seat back, how far is your belly from the steering wheel?
3 years
123   loading