Fat experiences

Belly touching the steering wheel

Couple of inches but I have to pull the seat up to drive because I'm short
3 years

See I'm a tall guy. And I already have to have the seat all the way back to drive. The work vehicle My belly rubs getting in and out No matter where the wheel is. And with it pulled back to me Depending on how full I am that day Sometimes I have to slide the wheel a bit further away Or lay the seat back more. Now my personal car I have a ways to go before this is a problem LOL
3 years

This is happening to me the last month or so and it's getting worse, but my problem is I'm quite short, so if I keep having to adjust the seat back, there's a risk I'm not going to be able to reach the peddles with my legs anymore. Not sure what to do about that!
3 years

Captain Cake:
This is happening to me the last month or so and it's getting worse, but my problem is I'm quite short, so if I keep having to adjust the seat back, there's a risk I'm not going to be able to reach the peddles with my legs anymore. Not sure what to do about that!

Pedel extender
3 years

Ditzy:
Couple of inches but I have to pull the seat up to drive because I'm short

Me too
3 years

My gut has been rubbing up against the steering wheel for ages now and I got over the embarrassment of a seatbelt extender but the craziest sensation is to feel you belly touch the seat and steering wheel at the same time. That is when I knew that I was beyond just fat 🐽🐽🐽
3 years

WideJuan76:
My gut has been rubbing up against the steering wheel for ages now and I got over the embarrassment of a seatbelt extender but the craziest sensation is to feel you belly touch the seat and steering wheel at the same time. That is when I knew that I was beyond just fat 🐽🐽🐽

Touch the seat?? In what way?
3 years

WideJuan76:

BigFox:

It might be more of my fupa area than my belly.
3 years

WideJuan76:

BigFox:

WideJuan76:

That just spawns more questions :-P
3 years

WideJuan76:

BigFox:

WideJuan76:

BigFox:
That just spawns more questions :-P

Hahahahaha.
3 years
123   loading