General

Fat or thin faces?

What kind of face shape do you prefer?
Some people like to date large people with skinny faces, some people love double chins on their partners, so come on and share your thoughts - what's do you find the most attractive?
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

double chin, surely
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

LindseyLovely:
I love a man whose jawline has entirely been buried by the fat on his chubby little cheeks 😳😳😳

Mine has started to do that and I wasn’t sure how I felt about it, but this made me chuckle a little, so thank you, and maybe it’s not such a bad thing after all
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

LindseyLovely:
I love a man whose jawline has entirely been buried by the fat on his chubby little cheeks 😳😳😳

This is partly what made me think of the question, because I realised my face has gone from a very clear jawline and defined shape to basically the 'chubby hamster' look haha!
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

Captain Cake:
This is partly what made me think of the question, because I realised my face has gone from a very clear jawline and defined shape to basically the 'chubby hamster' look haha!

LOL! I can relate! Especially with my beard
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

Chubby cheeks, double chins. My favourite kind of girl is one who gets fat in the face early on. I’ve dated a few girls who get fat asses and fat faces as soon as they gained weight.
Ideal in my opinion.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

I find it most attractive when a woman is fat everywhere, so yeah, definitely a fat face. In fact, I'm not really attracted to a BBW who doesn't have a fat face.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

Maybe I’m unrealistic but while I love chubbier cheeks I’m not a fan of double chins.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

My personal preference for a woman is a very fat face with a huge double chin or multiple chins. Also i like rolls of fat at the back of the neck.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

Feedmexoxo:
I love fat faces and double chins on others they are so cute! I just don’t like mine 😂

You're crazy, your chins look adorable! Don't hate your own face, love yourself! 🙂
3 years
12   loading