General

Fat or thin faces?

I guess I'm the outlier here, since I actually like a thinner face. Something about the contrast of a thin face on a super fat body just works for me.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

CookNFeedin:
I guess I'm the outlier here, since I actually like a thinner face. Something about the contrast of a thin face on a super fat body just works for me.

You are not an outlier; there are plenty of us who like that contrast. Most of the young lovely ladies that I have dated have that exact same contrast and they owned the fact that their obese body and fat body made them unique
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

Jack-Elray:
Chubby cheeks, double chins. My favourite kind of girl is one who gets fat in the face early on. I’ve dated a few girls who get fat asses and fat faces as soon as they gained weight.
Ideal in my opinion.

ditto, followed closely by fingers, hips, and lower belly
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

There's nothing cuter than chubby cheeks and a double chin, no matter the size of it. Sooo adorable.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

No matter what you look like there's someone out there who will find you attractive. When it gets rough is when folks hate on their admirers for liking their "worst" features.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

I'm with the people who like thinner faces. The contrast of a thinner face and an overweight body usually indicates someone who became fat later in life to me. I know that isn't necessarily true. My wife for example was thin most her life and while she gain weight her face didn't change much at all. So that might be why I have that preference.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

I can definitely enjoy a thinner face, but I do love chubby cheeks and double chins. There’s a lushness to a woman with a fuller face, something so warm and inviting about her when she has a double chin or chubby cheeks.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

I like to date someone who has more chubbier cheeks. It goes really well with a chubby belly!

But hey I can tolerate someone who has more pursed in cheeks. Everyone is different.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

Even when I'm thin I have a round face. When I was young I was teased for my chubby cheeks. Now that I'm gaining my cheeks are getting so big, my face makes me look bigger then I am. Over christmas I was called a chipmunk and it made me feel good.
3 years

Fat or thin faces?

I prefer a bbw with a nice chubby face and double chin. Very sexy.
3 years
12   loading