Gaining

Lose weight to gain?

Sounds to me that you are unsure what you really want to do.
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

Lots of truth to that I lost a few times after gaining lots of weight and the last time I regained the weight I gained more in my belly and it was a lot flabbier.
If you really want to gain then whats stopping you? Why wait? Start now and see what happens.
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

honeychubbz:
I’m thinking about starting to gain, but I feel like I need to lose weight first. I just really like the idea of going from a skinny little thing to a massive pig. I’m also hoping that maybe after the current fat on my body leaves, maybe the new fat with distribute more evenly. Has anyone else done this? Is it a good idea?

I had one of my feedees do this, they had been skinny when younger and had gotten pretty chubby before we started.
When we were making plans I explained I wanted her to start from ‘scratch’. So all the fat was from our relationship. Plus getting her to a place where she had to be disciplined with what she ate and regularly exercising and then turn the table and have her give into desire was amazing.
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

Another fun thing can be seasonal yo-yo-ing
That is to get as fat as you can half the year then be more restrictive for the other half.
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

honeychubbz:
I’m thinking about starting to gain, but I feel like I need to lose weight first. I just really like the idea of going from a skinny little thing to a massive pig. I’m also hoping that maybe after the current fat on my body leaves, maybe the new fat with distribute more evenly. Has anyone else done this? Is it a good idea?

Jack-Elray:
I had one of my feedees do this, they had been skinny when younger and had gotten pretty chubby before we started.
When we were making plans I explained I wanted her to start from ‘scratch’. So all the fat was from our relationship. Plus getting her to a place where she had to be disciplined with what she ate and regularly exercising and then turn the table and have her give into desire was amazing.

That's an interesting dynamic that I hadn't really thought about. Would be intriguing from a relationship and control standpoint.
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

honeychubbz:

Jack-Elray:

Layboy:
That's an interesting dynamic that I hadn't really thought about. Would be intriguing from a relationship and control standpoint.

Oh yes I mean that’s a big part of the appeal from both parties. Also for the feedee if they want to gain having to go the other way delays the gratification. To work towards the opposite of what you want in order to be allowed to gain at all.
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

Jack-Elray:

Layboy:

BiteSize:
An interesting idea indeed 🤔 To go through all of that struggle and discipline, to acclimate to that lifestyle... and then have it turned back around... to wave goodbye to the fitter body you just worked so hard for...

Yeah exactly, we got her to what for a lot of girls would be a ‘goal weight’ bought her lots of tight fitting smaller clothes only to watch as she outgrew them. A lot of fun for both parties
3 years

Lose weight to gain?

Jack-Elray:
Another fun thing can be seasonal yo-yo-ing
That is to get as fat as you can half the year then be more restrictive for the other half.

honeychubbz:
That’s an interesting idea, thanks!

You’re very welcome, can also be good if the feedee want to limit how fat they get but still wants the regular experience of gaining. Every time they gain back they can gain a little more, lose a little less. Really delays the gratification.
3 years