General

Faceless photos

I totally understand why most people who upload their photos don't show their face - people want privacy. It totally makes sense and I respect their decision. Unfortunately, a photo of a BBW without a face does nothing to me. Who else has this problem with faceless photos?
3 years

Faceless photos

Doesn't matter to me. I'm just here to talk to people who have similar likes that I do. I'm guessing if someone is here for dating or forming more intimate relationships when seeing a person's face would be more of a thing. But, I'm sure getting to know someone first then sharing pics of each others face would work too. But, to each their own.
3 years

Faceless photos

DannyAU:
I totally understand why most people who upload their photos don't show their face - people want privacy. It totally makes sense and I respect their decision. Unfortunately, a photo of a BBW without a face does nothing to me. Who else has this problem with faceless photos?

For me, I work in the public eye, and in a busy city area, where I have lived my entire life. I am still apprehensive about taking that step. Mostly because I have a padding fetish that comes off as very childish in ways. I don’t want to be put into a situation where I either need to defend or explain myself to people who are just going to flat out not understand. I wish the world was more accepting, but not everyone is.

I can totally deal with faceless models, I almost like having no personality or voice attached to things. I also think in videos dialogue can sound very staged, and that removes me from it. I just want the fat and everything that comes along with it, granted I’m also married to a very fat woman, so I am not really “looking” in that sense, usually just “getting off”.

I use this outlet more for self exploration and feeling less alone.
3 years