General

Fantasy feeders new look - we want your opinion!

I’d like to say something else as well. I have seizures and the blinking Curvage sign is very annoying when I visit the site. If you could change the how the ads work that’d be great. It’s fine seeing the models but if I’m on my phone and see a blinking ad, not only does it potentially hurt people like me but it also draws people’s attention if they see my phone. I realize you can’t control what ads curvage gives you but maybe there’s something you can do?
3 years

If you look at fat positive role models in the media they go on about how fab it is to be fat but eventually they lose a load of weight and bang on about how much better it is to be thin. Then they get fat again and announce that they have no respect for themselves.

I don't think the site needs to be fat positive or thin positive. Stick with the enjoyment of fat for those who enjoy it.

Anyone who can't find these sorts of sites need to learn how to use the Internet. However I think it needs to be clear from the front page what sort of site this is so that those people know they found it.
3 years

Im liking the new design
3 years
12   loading