Lifestyle tips

Underwear?

This is for all the guys on this site, or for the women who want to have a say on the matter be my guest! If you had to choose what’s the most comfortable or through some sort of preference, what is your favorite or most preferable type of underwear? I don’t know, it seems like a silly topic; however, I still think we can still get a discussion going!

For me, I am kind of a briefs man, I do like how briefs fell on my legs and waistband. I never really got comfortable with like boxers or things like that.

But what about you?
3 years

Underwear?

I like wearing these bamboo boxer briefs I have, but they only go to 3x and I'm already starting to outgrow them.
3 years

Underwear?

I prefer to wear boxer briefs. They don’t really bunch up and they are pretty comfortable.
3 years

Underwear?

I prefer the boxer brief look on guys. It looks smooth and sleek. Especially if you have large thighs... 😉
3 years

Underwear?

I like briefs. I like how they look and feel. And I love how my belly looks hanging over them. My wife likes me in boxers
3 years

Underwear?

Briefs & boxers.....both have seem to have really shrunk lately.

Boxers - The waistband constantly roll over....not stretchy at all ...kind of a struggle to get in.

Briefs - more comfortable with the give but seem to be showing a lot more skin lately.....I may have to size up if my ass crack starts showing🤫
3 years

Underwear?

Definitely briefs. Boxers are too loose and boxer-briefs are too tight in the thighs. Also a big guy in small briefs is a classic look.
3 years

Underwear?

Boxer briefs under the belly are the most comfortable for me.
3 years

Underwear?

I like briefs, especially low cut or bikini style. I love how my belly bulges over the waist band. I have a really round butt and the briefs really accentuate it, which of course I love too. I buy the smallest size I can fit into.
3 years

Underwear?

I wear thongs and g-strings, been wearing that for a few years now and if you get the right size and good quality this is by far the most comfortable underwear.
3 years
12   loading