Gaining

How much do you think i weigh?

Chubbystudent741:
Hey look at the pics on my profile and guess my weight without looking I'm only 5'2. Also do you think I'm getting fat? Extra points for best description of my belly

5.2 Huh. Excellent short girls make the best feedees. Looking at your photos I, going to guess at between 160-165 lbs I’m not great at guessing weights and at your height you will show weight easier you lucky thing.

‘Getting‘ is the key word, you are getting fat but you still have a lot of work to do, so I would get eating if I was you 😉
But you are looking good so far.
You are starting to get that wonderful belly hang that means ‘chubby’ is becoming fat.
Your belly looks not just soft but actually gelatinous. Like a cream puff.

A doughy physique you should be proud of, also very glad to she those thighs plump, no sign of thigh gap 👌🏻
You’ll be a masterpiece at 200lbs
3 years

How much do you think i weigh?

I like this game so here is my guess:

Shorter girls are indeed great for showing their gain faster than taller girls. Judging by the picture with the mirror I would say you are slightly apple shaped. So you will be gaining belly fat first, before truly filling out your lower half. Still got some good chunky thighs which can fill out further as you gain.

You belly is starting to push out, but hasn't really developed a hang yet. As in, it isn't sagging over your waistband when you stand....yet.

So your profile says 155 pounds, but if I had to guess pure by the pictures I would have put you at 170 pounds, because your belly is taking a large share of your weight.

In conclusion: Cute belly, can't wait for your figure to get wider and your belly to develop even further.
3 years