Gaining

Tips for a new gainer?

First off...your cute as f__k!

You can try eating more at each meal followed by sweets. Big breakfast or fattening followed by a cinnamon roll or two. Lunch fattening and try to eat more than normal followed by some fattening treats....dinner more than usual and fattening followed by plenty of sweet treats. I hope you like sweet treats....but good new is if you don’t once you start stuffing for some reason you will crave them....and not only that but you will start craving fast food even if you didn’t before.

So even when you feel full and bloated continue with you sweet treats and when you feel you can’t eat any more calories try drinking milkshakes....go through a drive thru and start add ring one or more of these after lunch and dinner and after your sweet treats.

After 2-3 weeks you will not only be surprised how bloated and full you feel all the time but you will be stretching out your stomach and before you know it the meals you will be eating will surprise you at how easy you finish them now and crave your sweets afterwards and even crave more food at each meal.

If your anything like most after eating it will get you horny feeling and looking at yourself so much bigger and bloated and then excite you to eat even more.

It takes effort but after a while with discipline you will be surprised at how you can reset your appetite to become a glutton and never get full.....my thoughts are is if you are disciplined after 3-4 months you will gain quite a bit and feel much fatter not to mention you will require so much more food to get you full and possibly you might not even get full anymore and keep eating and eating and eating.

Good luck....let me know how it goes?
3 years

Tips for a new gainer?

Subcutaneous fat is the squishy fat right under the skin. Visceral fat is tougher and closer to the organs. Generally subcutaneous fat is healthier and gives you a softer appearance.
3 years

Tips for a new gainer?

If you like dairy, then you can try drinking some heavy cream daily. If you sweeten it a little, perhaps put some chocolate syrup in it if you like chocolate, it is easy to drink a pint or so before bed.

And anything you use milk for ... just substitute heavy cream.
3 years

Tips for a new gainer?

bootzy:
Habitualize going to sleep full. When the body rests, metabolism descends to its nadir. Take advantage of this.

Even so you would still burn the same number of calories throughout the day. It wouldn’t affect it if you ate before sleeping rather than any other time.
3 years

Tips for a new gainer?

Katie, you really should not stuff yourself to discomfort or try to eat a lot of one particular type of food. The best way is to eat 3 full meals a day of food you really like. And have a nice fattening dessert if possible for lunch and dinner. Be open to having snacks throughout the day if you have the craving. Having a high calorie fast food meal once a day for lunch or dinner is also a nice way to increase your caloric intake.

Your body needs to adjust slowly to gaining weight so putting on about 3 to 5 lbs. a month is a nice rate of gain. Anything faster could really screw up your blood sugar and metabolism. I put on 130 lbs. doing it slowly but surely and continued to exercise, particularly my legs, because you really need strong muscles to comfortably carry the extra weight as you gain.

And BTW, you are incredibly pretty and the thought of your beautiful face and hair atop a wonderfully fattened figure is very appealing. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
3 years

Tips for a new gainer?

Yeah, that method will definitely get you gaining.
Eating a little past where you feel full will slowly expand your capacity.
Anything you're eating above and beyond your calorie needs will eventually make you fatter. I knew someone who gained about 75 pounds on a vegan diet. You don't have to eat fast food or sweets to gain, but they're an easy source of calorie dense food.
3 years