Stuffing

Tips for doing a 10k all day stuffing?

I’m hoping to do an all day feeding that exceeds 10K calories. I’ve never done this before and I was wondering if anyone had any tips/tricks/cheats. No suggestion is too dumb or out there. Anything from preparation to food choice to appetite supplements, to techniques to promote digestion. Thanks in advance!
3 years

I believe that you would need to work up to 10,000 calories a day Once you do, you could do it every day and that definitely will pack on the weight
3 years

Just start super early like 6-7am and go until done. It’s easier the longer you draw it out. Also, Heavy cream 👌🏼
3 years

Drink a shake with ice cream. Heavy cream. Sweetened Condensed milk. Cake batter .Milk and Hershey's syrup.
You can get 6000 to 8000 calories from just the shake.Along with some breakfast foods and Pasta and bread and butter you will make 10000 with room to spare.
3 years

You want to find foods that are calorie dense but also a food that you can eat a lot of without getting sick of it. For instance, you don’t want a food that is so rich it becomes overwhelming. You also should spread your eating throughout the day. Don’t feel pressured to do it all at once.
3 years

Fatffa:
I’m hoping to do an all day feeding that exceeds 10K calories. I’ve never done this before and I was wondering if anyone had any tips/tricks/cheats. No suggestion is too dumb or out there. Anything from preparation to food choice to appetite supplements, to techniques to promote digestion. Thanks in advance!

How about you chugs weight gain shakes, spread butter on anythingyou at eat lots of bread to absorb what you chug. When your too stuffed to eat anymore, sleep then keep going and repeat. Take pain killers to easethefull yfeelingand for urself even if it hurts
3 years

I do envy this thread! This would be so much fun, to just gorge all day.

I would recommend eating more at each meal and of course, snacking between them. I have eaten of 3500 calories for breakfast, which really wasn't to hard, I was bloated and full, but not uncomfortably so.

Heavy lunch of burgers, fries, milk shakes and ice cream. Finish the day with pizza, maybe a weight gain shake at bed time. I think you could hit 10,000 calories.
3 years

An all day binge is lots of fun. I agree with the advice to choose foods you like, so it's not a calorie chasing chore.
Oh, and be prepared for an upset stomach for a few days after. Don't expect a massive gain, if any at all. It is surprising that a one-off day of binging doesn't tend to have any long term gaining results. The binge is its own reward!
3 years

Fatffa:

Twizzlers can make this easier. One package is about 1600 calories and you can easily eat one (or maybe multiple) packages. They also aren’t very filling so there’s room for more.
3 years