Lifestyle tips

Fun experiences with your fatty fox

IDontLikeSpidersAndSnakes:
1. I usually ask her, in bed, to "suck in your tummy, all the way!" and she does and it's "See? You're skinny now! Now push it out all the way. Oh, my GOD, you look like you're going to POP! Get over here...grrr...mmmm..."

2. When she's on the bed trying to get to you but she is very fat and she struggles and all her fat wiggles and jiggles and YOW!

3. She climbs on top of you and you say, "Ok, give me all your weight" and she does - all 340 pounds of it. You can't breathe but you're buried under a lovely pile of HER. You put your legs in the air and bury your hands in her fat rolls and just bliss out. Life doesn't get better than this.

4. Reaching out in the dark under the covers with your hand and not knowing what you're touching - her boob? Her arm? They're the same size, but one has a nipple and the other doesn't.

5. When you're sitting in the easy chair and she goes by on the way to the bathroom, and her footsteps make the dishes in the cabinet rattle because she is soooooo fat and heavy and YOW.

Would love to experience this in the future. Sounds hot as hell!
3 years

Fun experiences with your fatty fox

With a couple different ones....

Waking up to see her sleeping sideways with a huge fat belly just poured over the bed. Just a huge mound of sexy

Another, well repeats, grabbing absolute mounds of belly laying on her back or being so huge I can hear her breathing heavy just from laying down before I even put the rock hard rod to work

Not in bed but knowing she's so fat she has to turn sideways but just does it in a smooth motion to get through doorways and other 'tight' spots that two people could walk through at once

And who doesn't love going from behind pounding that incredibly massive ass only to have to push extra hard only to try and get your hands to grab that now hanging belly and boobs jiggling vigourously
3 years