Gaining

Can’t consistently eat enough to gain

Tbh before lockdown I ate huge meals but barely snacked. Since I’ve been stuck indoors a lot, I’m not as hungry so I don’t eat big meals but I’m snacking like crazy. I have managed to gain a ton of weight during lockdown, just from snacking. Outgrown all my jeans
3 years

I totally understand. I'm neither a feedee nor a foodee. I like food, but I just don't like the feeling of eating a lot of food just to gain weight. The only thing stuffing accomplishes is making me nauseous.

Heavy whipping cream has made all the difference for me. It was difficult at first, and I gave up on more than one occasion. After a bit of reading, I learned that my problems with heavy whipping cream were due to my drinking too much of it in one sitting.

The body can only absorb up to 1,000 calories of fat in one sitting. That's about 10 fluid ounces of heavy whipping cream. It takes the body two hours to digest fat.

By limiting my consumption of heavy whipping cream to just 10 fluid ounces at a time, my nausea and gastrointestinal discomfort completely disappeared. This small change has made the use of heavy whipping cream incredibly easy.

I've been drinking 10 fluid ounces of heavy whipping cream, 5 times per day, at least two hours apart. As a result, I've managed to gain 23 pounds in three weeks, and I'm still gaining.

I rely entirely on the heavy whipping cream to gain weight. Outside of that, I just eat a normal, healthy diet.

Give the heavy whipping cream a try, and see if it works for you. Good luck!
3 years

I'm the same Zora, I'm not a foodie and stuffing myself just makes me feel sick. I'm using double cream mixed with chocolate milk. That gives me 3000 Calories a day and with a balanced diet on top of that I'm hitting 5000 calories. Ten days in and I've gained 8 pounds.

For the first 8 days I felt so full all the time it was really hard to eat meals. on day 9 this started to subside and I can easily eat my meals. I was going to stop after two weeks but love how tight my pants are getting.

It's been hard building up a tolerance to heavy cream and I'm worried if I stop I'll have to start all over again when I start another cycle. Should just keep going?
3 years

saint77:
I'm the same Zora, I'm not a foodie and stuffing myself just makes me feel sick. I'm using double cream mixed with chocolate milk. That gives me 3000 Calories a day and with a balanced diet on top of that I'm hitting 5000 calories. Ten days in and I've gained 8 pounds.

For the first 8 days I felt so full all the time it was really hard to eat meals. on day 9 this started to subside and I can easily eat my meals. I was going to stop after two weeks but love how tight my pants are getting.

It's been hard building up a tolerance to heavy cream and I'm worried if I stop I'll have to start all over again when I start another cycle. Should just keep going?

Interesting. Sounds like after a little over a week, you were able to eat regularly in spite of the cream.

About how much cream are you consuming each day?

I too have found it hard to keep going with it, though wondered if it may get easier after awhile. If I knew where the so-called light at the end of the tunnel was, and how long I need to keep it up, it may be easier to do it.

In spite of how long I've been in the online feederism scene, this is something I too have struggled with.
3 years

I drink 600mls of double cream as we call it in the UK mixed equally with chocolate milk (3000 Calories). I have a chug every few hours to spread out out as much as possible. I'm now thinking of adding another 300 mls to help pile on a few more pounds
3 years

saint77:
I drink 600mls of double cream as we call it in the UK mixed equally with chocolate milk (3000 Calories). I have a chug every few hours to spread out out as much as possible. I'm now thinking of adding another 300 mls to help pile on a few more pounds

i tried that but i didnt gain anything >_
3 years

saint77:

I know you mentioned that you spread it out, but I wonder if you might be drinking too much over that period of time.

Try drinking no more than 300 mL per sitting, and space that at least two hours apart.

For me, 300 mL basically just fills a glass or mug. I can drink it, and it doesn't make me feel sick or very full. If it's time for me to eat a regular meal, I make sure to eat the food first, and then drink the double cream after the meal.

If you're interested, give that a try and please let us know how it works for you.
3 years