Fat experiences

When did you start to waddle?

Question for the fatties who started out small - when did you (or someone else) notice that you started to waddle? I am curious how different people experience it.
Just recently my girlfriend commented that I waddled. Now, I don't normally waddle, it was just a few steps, an isolated incident - and I am not *that* big (about 275 lbs).
I know an ex of mine had a constant waddle at 350 lbs, but a previous ex wasn't really waddling at all and he was well over 400 lbs, so it is not just a size thing. It's got something to do with how you carry your weight, your build, and maybe your fitness too.
3 years

supergirl:
Question for the fatties who started out small - when did you (or someone else) notice that you started to waddle? I am curious how different people experience it.
Just recently my girlfriend commented that I waddled. Now, I don't normally waddle, it was just a few steps, an isolated incident - and I am not *that* big (about 275 lbs).
I know an ex of mine had a constant waddle at 350 lbs, but a previous ex wasn't really waddling at all and he was well over 400 lbs, so it is not just a size thing. It's got something to do with how you carry your weight, your build, and maybe your fitness too.

I didn't start waddling until I started to feel my thighs fully touch and my gut dropped into my lap and the fuda didn't help either but the transitional sensations were the best
3 years

I have pretty big thighs for a guy and they started rubbing each other when i walked when i was 200 pounds. Now I am 240 and i notice a slight side to side motion when i walk I wouldn’t call it a waddle yet though.
3 years

supergirl:

WideJuan76:
I didn't start waddling until I started to feel my thighs fully touch and my gut dropped into my lap and the fuda didn't help either but the transitional sensations were the best

what were the transitional sensations like?
3 years

I'm not sure of this is waddling but sometimes when I walk, my underwear gets closer to my crotch and so I waddle a little bit in order to pull it down a little unsuspiciously. also I waddle a little after long periods of time while walking
3 years

I started waddling at 239-lbs. Eleven pounds later (heavier); I'm still waddling.
3 years

I did not pay close attention to when it started but I sure notice now. I am 6' 4" and when I was around 200 pounds (or less as a teen) my legs were slim and my gait was such that my legs were always close together. My thighs started rubbing once I got into the 270s and had to get longer boxer brief underwear (yay Underarmour!) to prevent chafing. I don't think I changed the way I walked much though. Then, between 300 and 330, I started to really have problems. I had to sway back and forth to keep my whole middle from rubbing and to just keep momentum. I got fat so fast my muscles could not keep up. Now I am about 370 and it keeps getting more and more pronounced.
3 years