Gaining

Conflicted about gaining

I know your plight but from the opposite perspective(s)
I've never actually got to do the feeding experience. I've been with numerous fat girls, some very fat, but if I even suggested it more than a bit and just telling them I love their body gets some puzzled almost disgusted look.
So frustrating. Like girl, you fattened yourself up to 250-300lbs by yourself, you love food, and clearly have no real intention of changing it being super lazy.
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

Yeah I mean I actually got some success recently in convincing my then 270lbs girlfriend that she is hot as hell and she fully embraced it and will actually dress sexy and where a fatkini anywhere (damn it so close to the whole belly one but I actually think that's doable

She also feels totally comfortable pigging out in front of people and does this cute giggle when she goes and gets more food than I'd eat in a day and wolfs it all down in 5 minutes

No luck with the feeding thing myself though. I asked if she was down to gain weight and that was a mostly no. She did put on about 30lbs on her own any and seems to have topped at 270 with her eating. I actually got her comfortable with me randomly weighing her

I hope you find someone who is open to your desire to balloon up
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

HungryAndConfused:
I've been into this fetish for years but never actually went through with it.

I'll eat alot and be super horny for a few days and then I never continue because I feel super ashamed and not sure I actually wanna go through with it. I know it's not a passing thing because I've been fantasizing about weight gain for years and havent gotten over it. I wish I wasn't like this, or had the balls to gain. Hate being stuck in the middle.

Don't be so hard on yourself; you are still young and you are starting to realize that this is a part of who you are. You are just at a crossroads; it is the anxiety of getting obese and how you have been taught that getting fat is crazy and that feels embarrassing but there is way through that because I felt the same thing before I went all in
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

HungryAndConfused:

I'll eat alot and be super horny for a few days and then I never continue because I feel super ashamed and not sure I actually wanna go through with it. I know it's not a passing thing because I've been fantasizing about weight gain for years and havent gotten over it. I wish I wasn't like this, or had the balls to gain. Hate being stuck in the middle.

WideJuan76:
Don't be so hard on yourself; you are still young and you are starting to realize that this is a part of who you are. You are just at a crossroads; it is the anxiety of getting obese and how you have been taught that getting fat is crazy and that feels embarrassing but there is way through that because I felt the same thing before I went all in

HungryAndConfused:
So once you became fat, how did things change for you mentally?

You have to reframe it in your mind that you have a hanging gut now. You have to keep reminding yourself that you can feel your back fat grab your shirts as you wear them and that you move way more as you walk plus the fact that your walk has germinated into a waddle.
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

HungryAndConfused:

WideJuan76:

HungryAndConfused:

WideJuan76:
You have to reframe it in your mind that you have a hanging gut now. You have to keep reminding yourself that you can feel your back fat grab your shirts as you wear them and that you move way more as you walk plus the fact that your walk has germinated into a waddle.

HungryAndConfused:
So accepting things as your new normal, ok, so maybe if I gained a bit of weight I could try and see if it becomes normal
You have to train your mind into slowly becoming that. I used meditation to help with that. Every day, I would lay back and visualize myself in that newer way until my brain had no choice to evolve and follow.
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

HungryAndConfused:

WideJuan76:

HungryAndConfused:

WideJuan76:

HungryAndConfused:
So accepting things as your new normal, ok, so maybe if I gained a bit of weight I could try and see if it becomes normal
Try it for yourself. Just imagine what it would look and feel like to be exactly how you see yourself in your imagination. Wouldn't that feel amazing not having to hide that ?
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

thatlost1:
What sounds like you need to find a partner that embraces your eating habits and someone to cheer you up after the feasts.

HungryAndConfused:
I have a partner who is not into it. It would be for my own pleasure if I were to get fatter.

If they were into it I'd be massive I bet
Then you might have to start seeing a future with someone who is into it. That is easier said than done but your frustrations will only get worse.
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

thatlost1:
What sounds like you need to find a partner that embraces your eating habits and someone to cheer you up after the feasts.

HungryAndConfused:
I have a partner who is not into it. It would be for my own pleasure if I were to get fatter.

WideJuan76:
Then you might have to start seeing a future with someone who is into it. That is easier said than done but your frustrations will only get worse.

HungryAndConfused:
I dont know if it's worth ruining my whole life over a fetish that I may get over one day.
You don't have to ruin your life. You are self conscious about liking fat and that is normal. If you don't want to get too fat then don't; you can always dream about it through visualizations.
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

thatlost1:

HungryAndConfused:

WideJuan76:

HungryAndConfused:
I dont know if it's worth ruining my whole life over a fetish that I may get over one day.

Don't think of it as ruining your life. Restructuring it maybe. There are a few things you may sacrifice, but its in pursuit of a dream and fulfillment. To that end, pretty much everyone I've heard from here and other sites has had this fetish intensify as time went on. Its highly unlikely that you'll get over it. Most people that embrace gaining find they enjoy it and their goals become loftier as time goes on or they just enjoy the indulgence so much that they naturally progress. I'm not a gainer, more and admirer/ feeder, but my preferences in the size of women have increased dramatically over the past decade or so.
3 years

Conflicted about gaining

thatlost1:

HungryAndConfused:

WideJuan76:

HungryAndConfused:

CookNFeedin:
Don't think of it as ruining your life. Restructuring it maybe. There are a few things you may sacrifice, but its in pursuit of a dream and fulfillment. To that end, pretty much everyone I've heard from here and other sites has had this fetish intensify as time went on. Its highly unlikely that you'll get over it. Most people that embrace gaining find they enjoy it and their goals become loftier as time goes on or they just enjoy the indulgence so much that they naturally progress. I'm not a gainer, more and admirer/ feeder, but my preferences in the size of women have increased dramatically over the past decade or so.

My sentiments exactly. This gift as I call it effects each of us differently. I have always liked bigger women and my ex introduced me to this life. Over time, she introduced me to what if I started feeding myself like she wanted me to do for her ? So, it germinated from that and grew. This is a part of who some of us are and for some of us it is what we are but where as I work for me so gaining to oblivion can work for me but for others not so much
3 years
12   loading