Feedback and suggestions

Followers

Being able to see all followers not limited as it is now and also be able to see who has liked a photo or story - this should be under the photo without having to scroll through everything in the icon on main page - so frustrating!
3 years

Followers

Thanks for your suggestions. I’ll look into these
3 years

Followers

Thanks I would appreciate it
3 years

Followers

GREETINGS MINX, WHAT ABOUT THE QUEEN OF MY LIFE? SEE, AM IN THE REAL ESTATE FIELD AND I BELIEVE I.T IS POSSIBLE
5 months

Followers

That aside, the followers layout could definitely use improvement.
5 months

Followers

OP posted 3 years ago. Not holding my breath this will be fixed any time soon.

That said, it would be nice to see all who all is following me. At time of this post, I have 129 followers. I can see a small fraction of those followers. Would be nice to see all of them.
5 months

Followers

Munchies:
OP posted 3 years ago. Not holding my breath this will be fixed any time soon.

That said, it would be nice to see all who all is following me. At time of this post, I have 129 followers. I can see a small fraction of those followers. Would be nice to see all of them.

Agreed, its definitely on the agenda and can see we already have this added to the work / improvement plan. However I will just add this forum link to the details.

The easiest way to do this is probably by adding another tab / page on the following page: fantasyfeeder.com/follow - and a link to 'view more' on the profiles that show on the profile section.

Thanks for bumping the thread.
c00kie
FF Team
5 months

Followers

FF Team:

The easiest way to do this is probably by adding another tab / page on the following page: fantasyfeeder.com/follow - and a link to 'view more' on the profiles that show on the profile section.

That would be perfect!
5 months