Fat experiences

My big fat italian wife

Trying to interact a bit more here and just sharing a bit, curious if others have the same fun/luck smiley

Have been an FA sense my childhood days, and a very skinny one at that. Yahoo groups and dimensions were my first tastes of the venom I’ve been craving as a confused teenager smiley

Also came to terms with my bisexuality around the same time, and delved further into the reality end of FA/feeding/etc. Each girl or guy I met thru the years got progressively larger, and I was loving every minute! When I was little, I would play padding games and pretend to be fat as well, but even in my 20s, never really considered making that a reality as well. Mainly, I was a fast paced individual and hi strung lol, and could never sit around much to eat a good meal.

Fast forward to me in my 30s. I met the love of my life about 10 years ago. I had given up on love after a few bad attempts in a row, and it all happened very organically and unexpected. I met a very large, lovely Italian girl that stole my heart. We are now married and live happily together with 0 kids lmao. She’s aware of all my kinks and turn ons and I have expressed to her that I wanted to be big myself! I was also put on a particular kind of medication that had weight gain as a side effect. Over the past few years I went from 135 to about 210/215, and I am really trying to hit the 100lb marker.

She knows these things about me and I don’t think she is a “feedist” in the sense of what we know it as, but the nature of her and the way she cares about me, I legit think she is my feeder without being aware of the fact that I enjoy it so much! This is something I want badly, and I’m just sharing my experience I suppose, being a skinny man, who admired fat ones, and is now becoming one himself smiley

Sorry if I’m rambling, I just never really talk about it much to other people, and haven’t realized how exhausting it can actually be internalizing it all day long. Thank you for listening if you made it this far lolol
3 years

My big fat italian wife

Well that’s great. Does she feed you fattening things and more and more in her servings?
3 years

My big fat italian wife

voluptuouslover:
Well that’s great. Does she feed you fattening things and more and more in her servings?

Yes always haha, and she loves deserts personally so always brings some home. She will even call me at work and offer to drop off lunch if I didn’t get a chance to grab some. I’m blessed for that smiley

It’s a generational thing her parents are the same way, and theirs were too, in the blood!
3 years

My big fat italian wife

Does she like all the changes of your gain?

Well....she is Italian and Fat so she is just probably feeding her fattened hubby up! Lucky you.
3 years

My big fat italian wife

voluptuouslover:
Does she like all the changes of your gain?

Well....she is Italian and Fat so she is just probably feeding her fattened hubby up! Lucky you.

Yes but she said she doesn’t want me to go crazy either, but I’m not sure what that actually means lol. I was sickly skinny honestly and not living the healthiest lifestyle, a party animal for a little. The contrast was awesome and she loved me skinny but she also likes it now because it “makes her feel less fat” smiley

I’m trying to help her feel positive about herself physically but she struggles still at times, but I think she just loves food more and can’t resist, which I find delightfully charming. I do support her when she tries to work out and take care of herself, I don’t want her to be miserable, but I honestly don’t ever think she would get “thin”

It’s a weird place but a fun place none the less smiley
3 years

My big fat italian wife

I’m a bit of a chatterbox and I just like to connect with people on the same wavelength as me, in reference to all this, and want to make friends smiley
3 years

My big fat italian wife

How much dies she weigh?
3 years

My big fat italian wife

voluptuouslover:
How much dies she weigh?

Ranged from 250 to 300 up and down over 10 years. She was thinner when we met but when we hit a “comfortable” stage I think she stopped trying as much. I think at first, she thought I was just being “nice” and “tolerating” the way she looked because I liked her personality. A horrible trope. Things got spicy eventually and she knew I wasn’t joking lol smiley

I get envious at times too cause she can just “give in” and stuff herself, where I need to actually sit there and push myself, which is also fun but a lot more work smiley
3 years

My big fat italian wife

voluptuouslover:
How much dies she weigh?

Nice belly by the way smiley
3 years

My big fat italian wife

Thanks! Wow she nice and heavy....how tall?
3 years
12   loading