Gaining

Donut challenge

Wow. There may be a disclaimer you want to add to this: If participating in this event and finishing successful, you may become absolutely Fat afterwards🤫
3 years

Donut challenge

I hope you will keep us updated on this (successful or not). Unfortunately I can't join in because I have borderline diabetes and the carbs would do me in. However I'll be with you in spirit.
3 years

Donut challenge

Damn, I'd love to take part in that challenge but the sugar is putting me off because it will create visceral fat rather than subcutaneous for me.

Will you have one sort of donuts? I had an assoredted bakers dozen as well once and it was getting tough to finish. Make sure you drink a lot of water. smiley
3 years

Donut challenge

Fantastic idea. I can’t wait.
3 years

Donut challenge

Ah, noes. Another deleted account... xD
3 years

Donut challenge

sfemde:

It's a shame, I wanted to know what the challenge was.
3 years

Donut challenge

sfemde:

hungrypiggygirl:
It's a shame, I wanted to know what the challenge was.

The post opener was looking if either someone would like to participate in a 30 days donuts challenge with him together. Eating 12 donuts every day.
3 years

Donut challenge

I did this on here years ago and it was fun having several joining in.

I won't join in because 4 is about all I can handle at one time. I do love donuts tho'.
3 years

Donut challenge

I like donuts, but 4-6 is probably my limit. I could do a six pack a day challenge if anyone is up for it.
3 years

Donut challenge

Chubbypup:
I like donuts, but 4-6 is probably my limit. I could do a six pack a day challenge if anyone is up for it.

I'm totally up for the 6 donuts a day challenge!
3 years
12   loading