General

Dreams about gaining

I have Js dreams about my wife gaining and getting really Fat....they were pretty vivid at the time and seemed quite real.

I myself have not....but I guess that is because I can do the work and get Fat on my own where as with my wife it doesn’t work as easy.
3 years

Dreams about gaining

Years ago when I was an active gainer I would have dreams occasionally where I would be much larger.
Had a few dreams where I ate lots of Ice cream and gained a bunch of weight with in 20 min or so.
A few times I dreamed I woke up 100 lbs heavier and had no clothes to wear to work.
3 years

Dreams about gaining

Sometimes when im about to sleep I imagine what I would look like if I was fatter. I'm not much of a gainer, but I think when you like fat for so long, you start to get curious about what it would be like as well.
3 years

Dreams about gaining

I've had a couple dreams before where I suddenly put on 10-20 pounds. I've never intended to put on weight, and back then I was still fairly closeted about everything, but it was always a pleasant trip to see my normally flat stomach suddenly lose all of it's firmness. Honestly I wish they would happen more often as it allows me to really (somewhat) explore what it'd feel like to be heavier while not having to worry about any of the associated concerns.
3 years

Dreams about gaining

I hace some dreams like this before and I usually love every second of it. Sometimes I eat to a certain weight in my dreams, but lately it has been me being an immobile blob as I get force fed. I feel like that's some kind of sign about me because force feeding always turned me on.
3 years