General

Dark fantasies

I want to know what your guys dark fantasies are
3 years

Dark fantasies

I'd like to be fattened to death. Or maybe forcefully overfed until my stomach ruptures.
3 years

Dark fantasies

Kind of typical:
Due to a relentless enabler/carer SO constantly bringing me food because they say that’s how they show they care, I’m overfed to the point that I surpass my upper limit goal but am unable to stop even why I try because I can’t turn away food and I’m so lazy. My body would become a prison as I lose mobility to the point that just walking across the room is a challenge and though it’ll probably worry me, I’ll just keep eating because I’m too addicted to food and at a certain size trying to lose weight is harder than it’s worth. Eventually, the day comes where I can’t get up from bed even with help, and I’m fattened up until the day I die as an immobile hog in bed, fed to death.

All I’d need is the right person, since I already can’t turn away food as it is!
3 years

Dark fantasies

MCC2018:

Mine are pretty basic.
1st one

To date someone who is very into fitness and very slim and encourage laziness and gluttony.

They end up getting a little chubby and start to go into a guilt spiral, but with a little encouragement this turns into emotional eating and being too ashamed to be seen at the gym. Soon enough chubby becomes fat, a motivated person becomes lazy. A confident assertive girl becomes a passive couch potato.

She will talk about going back to the gym, and I’ll tell her there’s no point she’s way too lazy to keep up with it. And she’ll begrudgingly agree.

The transformation of someone from they way they see themselves into their self image being the one i have for them is pretty Erotic. I mean it’s toxic af and I’d never do it in real life but it’s a fun fantasy.
3 years

Dark fantasies

MCC2018:

The second is I catch my girlfriend, (who in this scenario is very vain and into her appearance and figure) cheating and she begs me to take her back, that she’ll do anything. And I tell her the only way I’ll take her back is if I have complete control over her diet and exercise. That if she wants to be with me she’ll have to be fat, and always be getting fatter.
If anyone asks or comments on her weight she has to behave like it’s just her being to undisciplined with her diet.
She agrees and well you get the rest.

I’m a basic bitch what can I say.
3 years

Dark fantasies

MCC2018:

getting kidnaped to a unknown location put into a home no way out woke up in a large / huge bed walking out of that room finding a table whit sweets cakes ect eating some and feeling my belly grow feal my tummy grow sitting down on a couch then 2 women come out of nower wher 1 holding me down and rubbing my body while the other one feeding me food and starting to grow my belly and telling i can only leave the hous whit a huge fat body
3 years

Dark fantasies

Though, not very dark, I want my BBW wife to become a "FFA" (female fat admirer) and insist that I become morbidly obese, feeding me at any opportunity. This is summed up in my story; "Careful What You Wish For" in my story section.
2 years