General

How?

Hey all! I'm just curious as to how everyone became interested and invested into gaining (for those who are gainers or feedies).
3 years

How?

Hi Charlotte!

For me it started 2 Christmases ago, we had finished our big family meal and for the first time I stopped ignoring certain impulses or instincts that I had suppressed in the past. I remember vaguely having enjoyed the feeling of 'over-fullness' and it was something I had started to look forward to. I found myself trawling social media for hashtags of 'foodbaby' to see other results of gluttony. I decided to be a big girl about it and investigate what this was I was feeling, was there a name for it, were there others? That's how I found this place and it's almost 'and the rest is history'! smiley

That's the 'how it started'. The 'how it's going' is - one time my flat mate found the remains of a stuffing I did and asked if I'd had people over smiley
3 years

How?

I'm of the 'always been into it in some way' group. Not active feedism, but as a pre-schooler I spent a lot of time thinking about the nursery rhyme Jack Spratt, and a few years later when I read a picture book of a faux-fairy-tale that had a princess and hero who were so fat they had to roll everywhere there was part of me that just woke up and said "that would be amazing!". When I hit puberty my first fantasies were of having a weight gain club with the chubbiest boys and girls I knew (by the end of high school I'd be the fattest boy and so get to date the fattest girl -- so my first 'sexual' fantasies were nothing to do with sex and all about getting fat). And basically in varying degrees ever since.
3 years

How?

Charlotte7:
Hey all! I'm just curious as to how everyone became interested and invested into gaining (for those who are gainers or feedies).

Loony tunes and other 90s cartoons that depicted rapid weight gain smiley
3 years

How?

I have been an fa for as long as I can remember, the fist real crush as it was, in junior school having a crush on one of the teachers, seems silly now but that shaped my love of bbw and ssbbw, what’s not to love.
3 years

How?

Ssbbwbbwman:
I have been an fa for as long as I can remember, the fist real crush as it was, in junior school having a crush on one of the teachers, seems silly now but that shaped my love of bbw and ssbbw, what’s not to love.

I had the same thing happen in high school as well lol. One teacher I had was actually having a baby, and it was funny watching her balloon up thru the remainder of the school year, as well as snacking more frequently lol
3 years

How?

It started when I was a teenager. This was back in the 90's, when bodysuits were popular.

While waiting at a dentist's office, I saw a fat, teenage girl walk out of one of the rooms. She was wearing jeans and a stretchy, black bodysuit that hugged every curve and fat roll.

I remember being absolutely mesmerized as her fat belly bounced, jiggled, and quivered with each step. It was absolutely beautiful, like watching waves in the ocean.

I was hooked. I was so curious. I wanted to know what it felt like to be fat. I wanted to have the experience of a bouncing, jiggly body.

This desire went unfulfilled for many years. I had a fast metabolism that would not cooperate.

I didn't become invested into gaining until two years ago, when I learned about heavy whipping cream. I was 37 years old at the time, and the heavy whipping cream worked beautifully. I was finally able to consistently gain weight and, when combined with intermittent dieting, I was even able to gain past plateaus.

I started gaining at 166 pounds, and am now at 282 pounds. I finally have my own fat, jiggly belly, and it has been totally worth it. I'm still gaining, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
3 years

How?

I was always skinny until a few years ago it really started to pack on.

I never liked being super skinny and remember in 2010 without trying I was losing weight and my thighs stopped touching and it was so uncomfortable. I was a size four.

I had a partner that hated my weight gain which made me love it even more... I dumped him and have kept the weight!

My partners now celebrate me how I am and love my confidence and think it’s sexy af.

I like being soft and squishy. I like going against societal norms. And I love eating food!
3 years