Fat experiences

How feederism have changed my view on fat!

I've known that I liked fat since my early teenage years, probably the first thing I looked for in google the first time I was allowed to be alone on the internet was "fat man" this was back in 98 and I was hooked then. But in retrospect I have always been fascinated by fat and especially fat men since I was probably 5 or 6, I've even had imaginary fat friends before I even knew what was sex.
But for a long time I though it made me weird that I liked fat men with fat bellies, and even when I discovered the chub chaser community, it always felt a little off, because I wasn't allowed to tell a big guy what I really like about him or what I really want to do to his body, fearing that he might find it offensive o objectifying, because I was taught that fat people hate being fat, and and I need to love them despite their fatness, and anything else would be unnatural.
It took a few years until I discovered the feederism scene, and that I was an encourager. and probably a few years later to adjust my point of view, at the idea that someone would love being fat just blew my mind, and that all the things that I wanted to do are not only accepted but are desired and me wanting to worship and explore my mans body and even tease him about it are things that actually make me a good lover, not just some fetishistic creep.
But with that my view of fat people and fat in general have shifted completely, I started embracing ideas of fat beauty and body acceptance, including my own body, that fat is not always bad, not if being skinny means that you live in a body that is not yours just to subscribe to some outdated fascistic beauty standards that used to promote things like the "heroin chic" and eating disorders on podiums. Now I know that a fat body is sexy and can even be healthy but most importantly it allows some people to be themselves, free from all constrains of oppressive societies. it laso taught me to appreciate the bravery of people (especially feedees and gainers) who chose to live their authentic life.
3 years

I'm happy for you! This has really been a process of self discovery, and I'm glad that you've been able to find a community who accepts you as you are.

I think we overthink some things. People will say, "I don't want to be objectified," but I sometimes wonder if that's what they truly believe, or if that's simply the ideology they've internalized.

I love being fat. If I'm dating someone, I definitely want that person to love and adore my fat body. I also think we overuse the word, "fetish." That word has a very specific meaning, from a mental health standpoint. I suspect that most of the things people refer to as fetishes, are simply preferences.

I am totally okay with someone being physically attracted to me because I'm fat. To me, it's no different than someone preferring brunettes over blondes. It's just a preference, and only one of many. There's so much diversity in this world, and it's wonderful that we can now find each other online and share our experiences.
3 years

I graduated high school in 1995, so we had very early internet....I'm pretty sure I just happened upon this article, "The Joy of Fat," since it was reprinted in Harpers, not looking for it, on the computer in my high school library.

www.thefreelibrary.com/The+joy+of+fat.-a015172957
3 years