Story authors

Horror with a ssbhm/ffa bent

I’ve always had a propensity towards horror in my writing. Original work and fan fiction alike. I’ve come up with an interesting Lovecraftian/Eldritch concept that involves SSBHM and FFA themes. It’s a “slow burn”, though, but one that stacks dread every scene.
It could stand on its on outside of the FA scene, but I’m curious what those in the fetish think about that?
I’d love to throw these ideas at a fellow FFA writer.
I’ve read what I have of my first draft to my husband and he especially liked it once it hit that “one” scene that turns the tropes on their head. (I have creative anxiety and still am terrified to share my writing with my BFF/husband after 13+ years together).
Thoughts?
3 years

Yes, please!! Love that genre!
3 years

Sweet_n_Plushy:
You should do it sounds it could be really fun and a great concept to read.

Yay! I appreciate that! I know sometimes I’m like “get to the damn point so I can *feel* good” but if something is well written? I’m willing to suffer 😏
3 years

chubbybunnywriter:
Yes, please!! Love that genre!

Right? I’ve written Eldritch horror before in popular SW fanfic and had a lot of people enjoy it...even if some BHM themes bleed in. 😏
3 years

Can i read?
3 years

do it...push the envelope. kinkier and more erotic the better
3 years

Built4com4t:
do it...push the envelope. kinkier and more erotic the better

Oooooo. That means a lot from you. Love your work ❤️
And yeah...definitely a “push the envelope” kind of concept lol
3 years

Dearynight98:
Can i read?

I mean it’s currently only a couple scenes in written on 25+ front n back notebook paper.
3 years

Dearynight98:
Can i read?

cmffa:
I mean it’s currently only a couple scenes in written on 25+ front n back notebook paper.

It sounds like you’re off to a good start.

Keep going. If you want any help with advice or final editing, let one of the writers here know.

But don’t show it too early. Sometimes, that can kill the urgency of getting it all down. Or at least, that’s been my experience.

Add more scenes. Plot it out. If you get stuck, write the ending, so you’ll know where you’re heading. Good luck.

I love the FFA/SSBHM horror story genre. It’s fun and challenging.

Best to you in this. If you need advice or encouragement, let me or other writers here know.

Zonker
3 years

Dearynight98:
Can i read?

cmffa:

GrowingLoveHandles:
It sounds like you’re off to a good start.

Keep going. If you want any help with advice or final editing, let one of the writers here know.

But don’t show it too early. Sometimes, that can kill the urgency of getting it all down. Or at least, that’s been my experience.

Add more scenes. Plot it out. If you get stuck, write the ending, so you’ll know where you’re heading. Good luck.

I love the FFA/SSBHM horror story genre. It’s fun and challenging.

Best to you in this. If you need advice or encouragement, let me or other writers here know.

Zonker

Oh wow! Another writer I love! Thank you!

Yeah, horror is a genre I’ve always been decently adept at so it’s easier for me to get my toes wet with FHA/SSBHM work that way.

I’m happy I had the courage(inebriated enough) to read it to my husband. He had a lot constructive criticism and ideas for well placed humor(important in horror) I hadn’t considered.

The story is set in a high school and is meant to be trope-ish so when something is “weird” it’s extra weird, if that makes sense? Writing high school characters is a lot harder than I thought even with my preternatural long term memory. Lol
Edit to add: all characters involved in anything sexual are 18+ seniors

If you are willing to be a soundboard you can PM me. Don’t want to over flood this lol
3 years
12   loading