Lifestyle tips

Bhms with high blood pressure? how do you manage?

Hubby is into my fetish and wants to be “more” but found out he has high blood pressure mostly due to his line of work. Any big guys deal with this? What have you taken or done?
3 years

Take blood pressure meds. Keeps the BP at a reasonable level, which is good because I'm too gluttonous to lose weight. Lol
3 years

Biggerstudentbody:
Take blood pressure meds. Keeps the BP at a reasonable level, which is good because I'm too gluttonous to lose weight. Lol

Any particular way you spoke to your doc? Hubs is nervous over that.
3 years

More belly rubs will help.
3 years

slopfatjim:
I'm on 2 meds for high blood pressure, to help cut down on spicy food helps me, and if it high the doctors should give u some meds fat or not

No, you’re right. He should anyway but my husband is a stubborn mule when it comes to doc appointments. I have an important one late this month but then I’ll get him to go. ❤️
3 years

At an appointment the Doc told my BP was too high and that I should lose weight, but that in the meantime she prescribe BP meds. I had to do a followup a few months later where she prescribed a second, and the two worked in conjunction (which is common apparently)

There was no judgement or shame from the doc. Just some meds to deal with getting older (and fatter, lol)
3 years

If he needs meds his doctors will suggest them. I've been on them over half my life because of genetics.
3 years

Been on blood pressure meds for several years now, it controls things nicely. I have a family history of high blood pressure.

My Dr has never mentioned my weight with any of the issues I'm having.
3 years

I've been on Lisinopril for a few years now and it keeps the BP under control. before the meds it was around 145/95. Honestly poppin' a pill is a lot better than loosing this belly
3 years