Extreme obesity

A dark wish

disaster_twink:
the idea of fattening someone up to the point their body will never be the same, even if they SOMEHOW dropped the weight, is extremely hot to me. i know it's not a lot of people's cup of tea, but just thinking of feeding and fattening a person i love till they're a stretch mark ridden, bloated heart attack waiting to happen sounds amazing to me.

definitely don't think i could do it IRL (???) but nothing wrong with fantasizing about it
Seeing someone go from skinny to huge is a hot transformation for sure. X3
3 years

A dark wish

I wish someone would keep me constantly high/under the influence and dumb me down while they pump hundreds of thousands of calories into my body. Being sure to remind me how lithe and athletic I used to be, and how fat and pathetic I've become...
3 years

A dark wish

disaster_twink:
the idea of fattening someone up to the point their body will never be the same, even if they SOMEHOW dropped the weight, is extremely hot to me. i know it's not a lot of people's cup of tea, but just thinking of feeding and fattening a person i love till they're a stretch mark ridden, bloated heart attack waiting to happen sounds amazing to me.

definitely don't think i could do it IRL (???) but nothing wrong with fantasizing about it

Blubbercow03:
Seeing someone go from skinny to huge is a hot transformation for sure. X3

That's true. So hot, would love to experience it!
2 years

A dark wish

***Glutton03:
When it comes to weight gain, I wish that a girl would want to fatten me up in secret until I can barely move. After a while, I end up getting force fed daily large amounts of food. At the end of all this, I become a helpless, massive, and immobile blob who has no hope in escaping. The idea just sounds amazing! 😍

What are you guys' dark weight gain wishes? I would love to know. 😊

That....is my perfect fantasy!!!! It's the hottest thing I can think of!! Great to see you love it too!!
1 year

A dark wish

Dustygainer:
I wish I was tied up and fattened until I couldn't move. Just be an immobile blob of fat

Same, it's something I wish would happen to me(willing of course)
1 year

A dark wish

There a lot of them.

Any combination extreme obesity and neutral/ submission with stright relationships.

Take care of Ssbbw, been to slave of Ssbbw.

Beeng slave feeedee of group of mistresses.
8 months

A dark wish

I want to be kept high until I’m just dumb and compliant. Im being actively manipulated but I literally can’t tell. I’m okay with being fattened bc my feeder is doing all the thinking for me.

My brain is complete mush bc Im only allowed to engage with kids media and things like reality tv/YouTube drama videos. Im also conditioned to crave food constantly and at first I wasn’t interested in sex, but I’m being fed drugs that keep me docile and horny.

Masturbating was okay in the beginning, but I eventually had to ask for help bc I need multiple orgasms, I need to be touched and I’m just not enough for myself. My feeder was just watching me grow increasingly more frustrated with my sex drive the entire time. All they’d do was tease me, use double entendres, touch the inside of my thighs without actually touching me. They’d touch me clinically, but at that point the aphrodisiacs were driving me so crazy I was completely turned on by it. All of this leads to me being pretty severely fat (around 400+) in a few years. I’m pretty incapable of intelligent conversation and I’m easily stimulated and distracted
6 months

A dark wish

I would love to have a girl ruin my body more than anything. I dream of eating so much I get so obese that my body is permanently damaged like my knees for example i lpve to think if my knees were so bad from my weight that they get fucked up forever even if I lose
6 months

A dark wish

I really like the thought of a feeder who wants to transform me mentally into a severe food addict. E.g. a psychotherapist who is helping food addicts by day and helping feedees by night the opposite way. Using behavioral therapy and or hypnosis to first become an emotional eater, learning how to use loads of food to feel better. And finally turning me into the food addict they wanna see, unable to stop gaining ever.
6 months

A dark wish

FatFeedeeDemon03:
When it comes to weight gain, I wish that a girl would want to fatten me up in secret until I can barely move. After a while, I end up getting force fed daily large amounts of food. At the end of all this, I become a helpless, massive, and immobile blob who has no hope in escaping. The idea just sounds amazing! 😍

What are you guys' dark weight gain wishes? I would love to know. 😊

An old thread but this is my exact fantasy. Starting a relationship with a girl who slowly pumps me with fat. Until I get so big I can't leave her and she knows it, and then I blimp.
6 months
123   loading