General

The mental allure of 300 pounds and up

I'm not much of a numbers guy, but above/below 300 does do something for me. I think its more if a conditioned response., though. Kike, I know at 300lbs they are going to be wonderfully soft and jiggly. Plus I think somewhere around the 300 marker is when most women's bodies get to a break point where their look changes and leans fully into the ssbbw aesthetic, unless they're very tall or something.
3 years

300 lbs. does something for me as well. It seems to a point where women definitely have or are about to enter the SSBBW category. I know the 300 lb. threshold turned me on when I reached it. Seeing the scale go past that number for the first time made me happy. I have also found myself more and more attracted to women who are well above 300 lbs. It seems to be a magic number for many FA's and gainers.
3 years

So now I have 300lbs stuck on my mind today. Ot would appear that the power of the number has grown.
3 years

300 pounds does something for me, too. Prior to gaining, I remember thinking about how incredible it would be to weight 300 pounds. To me, that was huge.

Now that I weigh 283 pounds, and am only 17 pounds away from reaching 300, it has another awesome meaning to me. At 300 pounds, I will be at 50% body fat. Once I break past 300 pounds, I can officially say that most of my body is fat. I can't wait!
3 years

300 is definitely a special number for me, the number I dream about reaching, where I finally truly earn the BHM tag.
3 years

I have always been bigger and even during my sports days my weight was around 220 playing basketball and around 260 playing American football so 300 was always a reachable weight so for me going to 400 was the real allure. To see and go through the struggle to climb steps became milestones. And the ability to grow a gut became so addicting that I didn't realize that I had gone to the extreme until my gut started dropping as I gained and the allure is that you have become what you have always dreamed what you would become.
3 years