Fat experiences

My first experience knowing i was a fa

I was a teenager. I don't remember how old I was, but at most I might have been in middle school.

While waiting at a dentist's office, I saw a chubby teenage girl walk out of another room. She was wearing a black bodysuit that hugged every bulge and roll. I was mesmerized by her soft belly, bouncing and jiggling above her waistband as she walked. At that point, I was hooked. I loved the look, and I desperately wanted to know what it felt like to be fat. I've been an FA ever since.
3 years

Thank you! I wish the same for you. After wanting this for so long, it feels so incredibly good to finally give in and just get fat. Happy gaining!
3 years

I think cartoons from my childhood like that one fairly odd parents sparked something in me. The movements of larger people really turned me on back then and I didn't know why. Obce I got older, I started getting fat myself and I grew to love it. I also found it odd that I loved the blueberry scene whenever it came up on wonka's chocolate factory.
3 years

I remember the very first time I realized that I wanted to be an obese person and gravitated toward obese people overall was when I was in the grocery store with my parents. I was 5 years old and I saw two very obese people walking down the aisle and I told my parents I wanted to be fat like them, and I was then made to feel embarrassed and weird about my feelings by my parents and I couldn't understand why being fat was so wrong other than me being told by my parents that it was bad and shameful and no one would ever want to be fat. As I got older in school I continued to have these feelings and would be super jealous when I'd be changing to go to swim in gym class and I'd see the obese kids and how big their bellies were wishing I could look like them and wishing my parents allowed me to overeat and not excercise so I could become obese like them and even though I knew it was unhealthy to be as obese as some of my classmates were. I also remember seeing the really obese kids refuse to participate in gym class because they would rather fail gym class than make themselves exhausted and out of breath in front of everyone. I was sooooo jealous of the lifestyles they must have lived at home and because they had parents that didn't force them to eat right or be active or participate in sports like mine did. It always made me sad when I thought to myself I'd never get to feel how it is to be an obese kid in school
3 years

I can actually remember being in 3rd or 4th grade and competing with a friend of mine over a cute girl in our class. Yet between classes watching girls come down the stairs, my eye always gravitated toward the fattest ones and at that time I did not know why.

Fast forward to junior high and I found myself having a crush on the girls gym instructor who was short and chubby and wore tight, revealing exercise clothes. I found myself mesmerized by the fat rolls bulging out of her tight top and her thick thighs being revealed by her gym shorts. It was then that I realized I really loved chubby girls and as I have aged my attraction to fat women has only increased.
3 years

My love for fat women started, when I was young and saw the totally spies passion patties episode.

After I saw that episode I always thought the weight gain and fat women shown in that episode, where more attractive than any of the skinny women shown. After that my love for fat grew from there.
3 years

When I was a kid I remember being on an airplane and seeing a fat woman sitting in another row of seats: her belly was so big it protruded over the tray when it was time to eat. I loved how stuck she looked
3 years

I remember the Hannah and Barbera cartoons really turned me on. One was the Pigs Be Pigs cartoon with pig kid and the mad scientist. The other was a cartoon about some monster with Porky Pig and a mouse. They vanquish the monster then gorge themselves on rich foods.
3 years