General

How to bring fat shaming into a kink without sounding weird?

Perhaps explain it’s a type of S&M type thing (I forget the acronym that starts with B... you know, that one.) Degradation can be a big part of that, and you need not go into the feedism part of it. Just that shame/humiliation/teasing regarding fat gets you off. Not uncommon at all from what I’ve read in the forums and whatnot.
3 years

First off, there is nothing weird about you wanting to be playfully teased; for most it is actually the norm but most won't purposely talk about it unless they want to be seen as the residential expert on all things fat. It is in the very fabric of this lifestyle we all desire. You can either be the one suggesting someone to get fat or you can be the one trying to be fattened or you can admire the lifestyle from the sidelines; and liking to be playfully teased/complimented/encouraged are all a part of this lifestyle. Is it weird ? To some, it will be but who cares if they don't get this gift that we call fat ? The key is to find folks who get it and it will be an amazing process.....
3 years

I've positioned it as explaining to the partner that you like being degraded in an S&M kind of way, and from there, explain what you want, bit by bit and see how your partner reacts to it. smiley
3 years